Men, what pet names do you like to be called? Women, what pet names do you call men?

Ex: handsome, stud, hun, etc.
I get called mainly "cutie" and "beautiful".

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls have called me "babe" or "hon/honey". Several have called me "bear" because of my size and because I am gentle but dangerous. My brother's girlfriend calls me "brother bear". But one Latina girl called me Oso (Spanish for bear) and I really liked that for some reason.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about pet names unless I'm emotionally invested. When someone else calls me names like that it doesn't phase me. When someone I caught feelings for gives me special terms of endearment... I'm swooning

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I usually get called baby or babe. Sometimes I might get called an altered form of my first name. At times, depending on the girl, I have been called cutie, sweetie, and honey.

I once dated a Latina girl that called me amor eterno, and then lobo because she said I looked like a wolf when I would flash her my evil grin. I liked her.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, I forgot to add - I call my girls darlin' (without the g), or sugar. Yes, I am a Southern Boy.

• Babe, sugar plum, sunshine, or just my name. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • champion or turtle

1|0
    0|0
  • My woman calls me "papa smurf." I like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have much of a say in what a gal calls me but if what she's using bothers me I will let her know

1|0
    0|0
  • Baby
    Hun
    Sexy
    Guy
    Crazy dude
    M'E man

1|0
    0|0
  • Just the normal common pet names are fine. As soon as they get ridiculous like 'hunny bunny' or 'stud muffin', I draw the line. Stick to 'hon' or 'darling'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when they create their own little nickname for me. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not picky. I have been called a few unpleasant ones, but I don't let it get to me. I figure she was worth putting up with the annoying name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kappa.

0|0
    0|0
  • prince

0|0
    0|0
  • dude

0|0
    0|0
  • You can call me what every you want

0|0
    0|0
  • mm.. mother nature stuff I guess. eg: river, grass, ocean, tree or snow

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweetu

0|0
    0|0
  • Daddy

0|0
    0|0
  • I despise any form of nickname.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest..
    I don't care all that much for being called by a pet name.
    I like Hun. . .
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
    • So you'd prefer not being called anything?

• Show All
    • I will say, that she's just recently stared using my Last name almost as a pet name.
      Which I kinda like lol.
      Then again I've always loved my last name.. 😂😂

• Makes sense! A guy I've been seeing for a couple months has always called me cutie and beautiful, and I rarely call him anything. I've only said handsome a couple times because I don't know what the heck to call him lol.

What Girls Said 7

• We live in an area where it's super common for everyone to use pet names for each other so when I'm at work, I get called a ton of pet names by both men and women :P Usually it's 'sweetheart' or 'lovely'. My boyfriend tends to just call me 'dear'.

I pretty much only give my boyfriend pet names and I stick to 'love', 'dear' and 'sweetheart' for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • My fiance calls me "kitten" "princess" "cutiepie". I call him "Senpai" "prince"

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his facial features, personality etc really 😂 I used to call my ex smartass, lupus (cuz if he was an animal, he'd be a wolf due to his facial features and personality traits), idiotti, boi/boyo, nazi/white sup (remacist), titan, etc.

1|0
    0|1
  • I call my guy hunny or hunny bunny. Or babe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Babe, sugar and love are what I call husband. Stud muffin and nugget when I'm teasing.
    He calls me baby and little one, or an abbreviation of our surname

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally I go with baby because that's what he acts like 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • i would straight slap someone if they used any of those examples on me.

0|0
    0|0