+1 y

What should I do if my ex and I still care very much for each other but aren't together?

I'll try to make this short.. I care very much for my ex, he's a wonderful guy and I haven't felt this way about someone in a very long time, neither has he. We've know each other over a year and up until a week ago we were bf/gf. We broke it off for a ridiculous reason (no cheating/no fighting) and we thought it would be best to rethink our situation...but now I'm thinking it's because he is going into the Military very soon.. We just recently hung out and acted as if we were back together, both saying we missed each other and cared for each other, but no talk of getting back together, but talk of everything else including the break up (we pretty much cleared the air about everything that's been on our minds the past week). He has been hurt in the past and so have I, and I'm just wondering if he took an easy way out of the relationship because he's leaving soon and will be gone for a long time, and doesn't want either of us to worry about cheating, etc. maybe too much of a burden on both of our lives. We still talk everyday, and I want to be with him but if that's not what he wants at this time I'm not going to push for it. I am fine with being friends and I am not the girl that constantly texts/calls. I think we have the right kind of love just the wrong time. Don't want to give away too many details..just in case =) What do you guys/girls think? All are welcome...and thanks!
3
0