What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

And what you really like to see or know πŸ˜‚

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That they are from the opposite sex. And that they have noticed that I am too :p

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Her eyes!!! The first time I met my girlfriend was at a business reception. I looked into those eyes and - WHAM!!! - I about melted. I am not a believer in love at first sight, but I just knew I had to get to know that girl.

Flash forward, long story short - we have been together 12 years, living together for 10, have three kids - ages 7, 6 and 4 (first two unplanned) - and I have never been happier.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 38

• The first thing I notice is the most noticeable, her figure. Posture, charisma, how she presents herself. Her eyes and facial features. I really want to know who she is, what makes her tick, and her story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile deffintly tells a lot about a girl. Is it forced. Does she have demples if yes she smiles a lot. Wich i find so sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to look in her eyes.
    If is someone that i have never talked to, I know if she is interested to meet me.
    If I already know her thoughts , This way i can feel her fellings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends..
    If she's coming towards me - Boobs
    If going away - ass

Just kidding..
    It has to be the purity of her soul and her attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile and posture (is she sitting up straight, that sorta thing)

0|0
    0|0
  • Notice nice hair and eyes... if it’s summertime I also look to see how her toes look and if they are nice and painted

0|0
    0|0
  • her hair, i have a thing for brunettes... then her eyes and personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends which direction they are facing me first. I either notice her butt or her eyes first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deffinatly there personality if they can't have a convo with me whats the point

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice the smile first. When a girl, or guy, smiles at me I find just draws me in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes