Should I go and start talking to her again?

MarcusWilson111
I would see her in the hallways and stuff. she caught on cause she started reversing it, being the one who would stare at me and all that.

I asked her out one day. It came out of nowhere, and I was awkward about it. We had never even talked before. She told me she has a boyfriend (i found out later this was a kinda a lie. She wasn't officially dating anyone but she did like other guys at the time) and thats how we left off

The weird thing was that after I asked her, I would see her staring at me all the time. Literatlly everyday this would haplen a couple times. She would always mess with her hair as i walk by and face my way and all.

maybe she panicked or was shy and just fell back to the boyfriend excuse. Tbh, i was weird about it and came on way too strong.

Fast forward to this year. We talked once or twice in a group setting this year, and everything has been normal between us. Every now and then I still see her sneaking a look at me

Im a good looking, popular senior guy. she's a beautiful, popular sophmore girl.
Were pretty alike. We both really enjoy art and drawing, we both run track & have the same fun personality.

I was going to just approach her one day, make some joke about how she probably thought i was crazy, tell her she's beautiful and I want to "start over" and get to know her. Get her number or Snap

Another option is to start talking to her and build a friendship once track starts again in March.

I was also recently friendzoned by a friend of hers so i was thinking of asking her about this girl i want to talk to

So is it worth a shot to approach her again and how should i go about it? My only problems is not knowing how to approach her. Ik that if we start talking i have a good chance.

I have really improved myself as a guy since last year (more popular, more fun, dress nicer, actually able to talk to girls now) and i want to give this a shot.

I just dont know how to give myself the best possible shot. So is this worth it and how should i do it?
Approach her again and obviously flirt with her. Ask for her Snap
Make friends with her. Tell her i want to get to know her better
Ask her friend if she's dating anyone first
Vote C
Dont bother. she's probably not interested
Vote D
GirlGuy
9
25