+1 y

Why does a girl say that you're a good guy and then barely talk to you and then continue dating bad boys?

it seems like whenever a good guy shows a girl attention, she knows that he's a good guy and all, but she never takes the opportunity and just keeps dating bad boys. what the freak?

i mean if you want to get real in depth with dating logic and smarts, you can choose a good guy (good relationship) or bad guy (bad relationship) go figure right? its right in front of girls faces, yet they go for bad guys. just waisting time. now if you really think about it like seriously which it isn't hard to understand, girls really should be dating guys that aren't as popular and maybe even a little dorky! (thats not to say they can't be fun or good looking guys, because many good guys are fun and good looking) I just don't get the bad boy appeal. if a girl ever wants to be happy its time to suck it up and deal with "ohhh he seems wayy too into me!" well that's a good thing! good guys care about others, bad boys, not so much, just a fact of life that I wish girls could get used to and understand.
1
1