+1 y

How can I approach this girl without making the situation weird? and not humiliating myself?

This is not your typical question where the guy says that he is too shy to approach her, this situation is more complex.

You see I do know her and she knows me we talked for a bit but then she started playing games right away: cold shoulder, making me jealous, so we can say that she likes me and she is shy and confused. The problem is that I didn't like that and I play the games back and I was kind of an ass with her as well, so yes I over did my punishment.

So she is now angry at me for the right reasons and I want to apologize but I am afraid that she will pull a mean one on me saying something like "get out of here", or "Yeah what do you want" or pretend like she doesn't know me and goes something like "who are you?".

I have already approached her and she already blew me off. She was walking by and when I said hi she was like "Yeah?" and I said don't you remember me we took a class together and then she went like oh right, then she kept walking but then said she had to meet somebody and left.

She is never alone, which means I will have to approach her when she is in a group any ideas on what I can do or what I should say when I see her again?.

1
2