Guys, How do I get my boyfriend to give me a hickey without asking directly?

Right so me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 6 months, we’ve pulled and shit and I’be given him a hickey but he won’t give me one. And before you all say that it makes people look cheap trashy and slutty I don’t really care about that I just want someone to genuinely answer my question.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is something you've always wanted your boyfriend to do, why not tell him beforehand that you love the idea of him sucking on your neck? A lot of men will not likely understand visual cues of what women want and they certainly aren't mind readers. He's your boyfriend! I'm sure he'll love hearing about this to turn up the heat in your next sex session with him!