Would you find it offensive if a homosexual was making sexual advances towards you if you were a strait male?

Honestly, I would probably punch the tootsie roll in the head and teach "it" a lesson.

I don't like it when someone of the same sex fancies my ass and has thoughts of well you get the idea. I love my women and man the thought of another man wanting to phuck me in the ass because "it" likes men is grounds for a good beating in my book. Anyone else feel the same if they were a strait male of some homosexual wanted to put the moves on you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're complexed and sick in the head for proning violence. You have the right not to like it and accept it, but you can simply discard the advance and tell them that you're not interested, unless they force themselves on you, which is sexual harassment.
    Homosexuals know better not to approach a homophobic person, you're detected from a distance so much the bad vibes and hatred can be felt.
    Personally, anyone who takes a liking in me I find it flattering and appreciate it, no matter who they are, doesn't mean I have to accept it.

0|2
    0|1
    • Please spell correctly.

• Show All
    • 6d

@FrankLotion proning... You fool. She means promoting. Read next time. Proning...

• 6d

Smartass? I speak 4 languages and confusing verbs is a common thing, I meant the french verb "Prôner" which means to advocate or to promote for your satisfaction x)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why all the hostility? Punching someone, that showed some attraction to you? Really?
    Dude, just relax!! How do you know he wants to do anything to your ass, as most gay men don't do anal sex?
    Besides, how do you know that the other, 'Gay' guys, at work, or that see you at the gym, and you don't even know that they are gay, aren't going home and getting off, thinking about you, in the shower?
    You DON'T KNOW, and how are you hurt by that?
    I've had openly 'gay' guys ask me to go out for a drink, and I smile, at the compliment, and say I'm not gay. Two have just laughed it off, and said we should still get a drink and be friends!
    There is nothing 'WRONG' with being gay, or bi, or trans, except the close-minded perceptions of people who hate them, without ever knowing them!
    They are the same people you know, and so what if one is gay? I say I'm not, and he isn't going to attack me, or anything like some stupid stereotypes!
    Meet a few people that are totally different than you, and get to know them, and realize that skin color, sexual preference, and even political affiliation won't stop you from being friends, if you just meet, and talk, and see how similar you are, and how you are more alike, than different!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn’t get offended. I’m 100% straight but choose what to be offended by. I wouldn’t care enough to be offended.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't find it offensive

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It used to happen quite a lot especially hanging out with a bi friend and going to gay bars. It's just flattering and I've never had anyone push it after saying I was straight, actually bought me drinks anyway. You sound like you are probably gay yourself in my opinion, stop being so angry and suck a dick.

1|0
    0|1
    • I would call you the dick sucker for accepting a drink from one.

• Show All
    • And if I was homosexual I would have slipped a ruphie in your drink, then phucked that little grin off your face! Then maybe you would have a little more respect for self preservation!

• Your hilarious bro 😂😂

• I'm straight a f but still I'd feel flattered. Get over it you homophobic moron.

1|0
    0|1
  • Offensive? lol no. I just don't want to be creeped out by advances after I tell him I'm straight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I would punch him straight in the face if he kept talking to me lol

0|1
    1|1
  • I’d put a swift end to it. I hate homos and I think they have mental disorders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be flattered but turn him down kindly

1|2
    0|0
  • I would be offended.

0|2
    1|0
  • I'd just smile

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you mean by sexual advances. I certainly would be upset if a homosexual made sexual advances toward me. If you mean, if he didn't know me, and was trying to see if I was interested in a subtle way, then no. I would not be upset.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes