Should I kiss him on the cheek?

I like this guy and his birthday is on Tuesday, I already ordered his gift and I am thinking of giving it to him and then give him a kiss on the cheek before leaving but I donโ€™t know (he was my first kiss ) and he also seems to like me should I take the risk? Also he is 6โ€™5 and I am 5โ€™2 ๐Ÿ˜… If I do it how should I go about it?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 5'2 and he is 6'5, if you wish to kiss him you will need a big chair on which you can stand. If you have kissed him before then I assume he likes being kissed, so nothing wrong in kissing him on the cheek.

Most Helpful Girl

• Overthinking about a kiss? Just give him the present and live in the moment girl