Should I kiss him on the cheek?

I like this guy and his birthday is on Tuesday, I already ordered his gift and I am thinking of giving it to him and then give him a kiss on the cheek before leaving but I donโ€™t know (he was my first kiss ) and he also seems to like me should I take the risk? Also he is 6โ€™5 and I am 5โ€™2 ๐Ÿ˜… If I do it how should I go about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 5'2 and he is 6'5, if you wish to kiss him you will need a big chair on which you can stand. If you have kissed him before then I assume he likes being kissed, so nothing wrong in kissing him on the cheek.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Overthinking about a kiss? Just give him the present and live in the moment girl

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Ok so if you both like each other then definitely go for it the way I would go about it is when your giving him his gift try to get him to sit down and open and sit down next to him so that your a little bit closer to the same height and then when he opens and he likes it go for a hug then as your pulling away hit him with that kiss on the cheek

2|0
    0|0
  • A kiss on the cheek isn't too much either way. So I'd say go for it. Spread your arms for a hug, hug him and finish with a kiss on the cheek.

3|0
    0|0
  • I can assure you there's no risk involved. But I don't like to plan these things in advance. Just do something spontaneous when you get there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give it a shot girl! Tell him you want to whisper into his ear, the do it! Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally do it, maybe "whisper" something in his ear and then kiss his cheek

1|0
    0|0
  • After giving him the present you hug him and then kiss him on the cheek.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you buy him a step ladder for your using when giving him a kiss?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Remember to bring a ladder though lol

1|0
    0|0
  • He was your first kiss an in?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes