My crush is straight and I’m bisexual. I’m falling in love with him. He is a really good friend of mine and I don’t know what to do?

He recently had a girlfriend but they broke up. The ex is also a friend of mine. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck that don’t be with a bi they rip your heart out don’t do it trust me

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u mean?

• Show All
    • R u saying that I should be straight?

• I’m saying your question doesn’t make sense but whatever you do follow your heart but add your brain in there I leave my brain out

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best bet would be to just ask his feelings on other guys without him realizing you mean you. You don't want to ruin your friendship over it. If you guys are REALLY good friends and you feel 100% comfortable around him, then I'd say let him know because a good friend will still be able to be your friend even if he doesn't feel the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. What if he stops talking to me and says that’s weird and I’m never talking to u again

• Show All
    • 2d

How old r u?

• 2d

23 lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• You say he's a good friend, you should have an idea how he'd react. Tbh if you've never had any indication that he's in any way bi curious then more than likely nothing could ever happen.
    Move on, that may mean putting a little distance between you for a while. It can be difficult to move on when your crushing on a friend and see them all the time (I used to work with a friend who I'd fallen for, seeing her everyday was difficult. Only when she left the company and I only saw her every few weeks socially did it fade)

0|0
    0|0
  • You should visit a psychiatrist that specializes in gay disorders.

You are very confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get him baked, like fuck a guy baked.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

U mean that I should fuck him hard?

• you leave it alone. you can't "make someone gay".. you're born that way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes