My crush is straight and I’m bisexual. I’m falling in love with him. He is a really good friend of mine and I don’t know what to do?

He recently had a girlfriend but they broke up. The ex is also a friend of mine. What do I do?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck that don’t be with a bi they rip your heart out don’t do it trust me

• What do u mean?

• R u saying that I should be straight?

• I’m saying your question doesn’t make sense but whatever you do follow your heart but add your brain in there I leave my brain out

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best bet would be to just ask his feelings on other guys without him realizing you mean you. You don't want to ruin your friendship over it. If you guys are REALLY good friends and you feel 100% comfortable around him, then I'd say let him know because a good friend will still be able to be your friend even if he doesn't feel the same.

• Thanks. What if he stops talking to me and says that’s weird and I’m never talking to u again

• 2d

How old r u?

• 2d

23 lol