Does makeup honestly make a girl more attractive?

25

What Guys Said 25

• Yes it does. I can only partially explain the reasonings behind it. Basically things like eyeliner/shadow, as well as red lipstick, are simulative of arousal. As human beings we are able to pick up on that sort of thing. Makeup basically simulates sexual arousal which causes other people to feel that they're supposed to be aroused. Very little of this is conscious but it's the subconscious mind-set behind it.

• If used wisely, and not too much, it can make a girl look more attractive. If over used, it can make her look less attractive. The best make up I've seen, it when it's difficult to tell she's using makeup. It looks more natural, and not made up.

• Only in the sense that it can highlight certain attractive features. It shouldn't be used like an artist painting over an old canvas. That fools exactly no one.

• Depends. Too much turns into am obvious statement. Too little and its still obvious. However it also depends on the girl. I have friends who never wear makeup, and they are gorgeous. I also have friends who wear an inch of it and still look pretty good with that much.

• Yes, a little bit of make up does make a woman look good and attractive.

• For some period of time you can look beautiful with makeup but natural beauty is the only real beauty.

• No, I actually prefer girls natural, something about that I like I don't know lol.

• Well that depends on the person how he looks at the girl some may find it more attractive n to some don't opinion varies from every person's sight.

• Totally yes. I had a small crush for this goth girl, and even when she didn't wear any makeup, I still saw her with makeup in my mind.

• I think not i like girls withot makeup more and with normal fingernails

• No. There's girls whove I've seen without makeup scared the let's off of me

• Yes.. But it depends on individual and type of environment they're living in...

• Sometimes.

• Light make up makes u attactive

• Depends on how it's done.

• I really don't think so

• Not always

• No it doesn't

• Yeah

• No!!

• 6d

girls without makeup looks pretty... and that's my honest reply🙂

• In some cases but not too much

• Noooo

• Hey. can u message me i wanna talk to you?

• Nope

• yeah