• Males
    Vote A
  • Females
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what you mean. Girls have a higher average IQ than guys but guys are more evenly spread out throughout the spectrum. If we are talking about EQ Girls are generally higher always. In terms of "school smarts" guys have the edge. Overall I think they are about equal but different.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I assume you mean overall, on average. Men tend to perform better in certain cognitive tasks while women tend to perform better in certain other cognitive tasks. And there's more variety in the male population's IQs, meaning there are more men with very high IQs but also more men with very low IQs.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Women tend to make decisions based on how they feel. If you're a feminist, SJW or Transgender then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both can have the same intelligence but gender wise the males do dumber and more stupid things than females, ever heard that "this is why women would live longer"? Memes? Yea that basically prooves my point lol

1|0
    0|0
    • But aren't men like that ( testing themselves and overcoming their fears) because there needs to be someone who has the courage to fight for there girl or family?

• Show All
    • Can I just throw you? Haha

• Well yea go ahead 😌, ill open my arms and fly away, well try 😁

• Both are smart... But females below the age of 30 have a higher brain capacity than males below 30, but males above 30 have higher brain capacity than women above 30.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats actually pretty interesting. But dont you think it's more of a maturity issue?

• Could be. I think males grow more physically when they're younger so it's harder for them to be mentally superior. But that's just my speculation.

• Men are more logical and women are more in tune with emotional and social settings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men invented/discovered most things, does that make them more intelligent? I don’t know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously women because they manipulate men to do everything for them.

2|3
    0|0
  • Neither. But women often make more emotional less logic driven decisions and are more risk averse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Humans have Multiable intelegences. Emotional intelligence is not the same as book smarts nor is street smarts. Its per catagory its not a question you can generalise.. Him her..

1|0
    0|0
  • You find me a female of anything wiser than the guru/masters with <5% mho.

then I agree,
    otherwise,
    not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Only cause as soon as us men think we have the upper hand the woman goes and pulls the rug right out from under us. Plus in todays world they really do play the victim card well lol. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • both are equaly smart just girls are more able to be caring at times then guys not that we dont care just we dont exspress it well

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends what you mean by smarter. Intelligence can be measured in many ways and people perform better in some areas than others.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like math and stuff? ;)

• Show All
    • I see. So like abstract or logical. I think women are better at abstract, but men are more logical. Thats how i am

• I think there is some truth in that, yeah. If I remember correctly boys tend to fair better at things like science and maths, but girls tend to fair better at things like creative writing. But that's just generalising of course.

• i would say they can be both smart in different areas there is no black and white on the subject

0|0
    0|0
  • Men have more geniuses and more retards. Womens’ IQ is more stable in the middle. Fewer outliers

0|0
    0|0
  • I dnt think it depends on gender

what do u think?

0|0
    0|0
  • girls are fantastic l love girls for just been girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually girls are smarter that's why they live longer

0|0
    0|0