Why do guys like to play with girls?

No ‘girls play with guys too’ comments guys, stick to the question here otherwise ask your own version 😉 I’m looking for the male perspective.
Clarification: by play with girls I mean play with their feelings...

1097

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps they play with girl's minds and feelings because it was previously done to them and they have an axe to grind.

Or perhaps it is because they lack experience and don't realise that they are doing it in the first place.

Or perhaps its because the girl read far too into what the guy said or meant rather than what they literally said, thereby creating a problem where one didn't exist.

Hard to say really because your question is a bit open ended, not very specific, a bit vague, no example provided and seems to generalise that all or most men play these games.

• Good answers. Yeah it was a fairly quick post as I was busy at the time. However, I’ve always been upfront about being clear, him not so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they’re usually with some hurtful past that has caused them to become sour towards women. They display a fake “happiness” while playing women’s hearts but in reality they don’t even love themselves, to the point that they desperately seek female approval to feel okay.

I’ve been friends with many male “manwhores/players” and they’ve all eventually opened up and told me pretty much what I said above.

• I’d say you sound quite spot on there, it does make a lot of sense!

• Not to the point that he can hurt me much anymore.

• Plus I don’t think you’re as bothered about silly stuff as you get older.