Why do guys like to play with girls?

No ‘girls play with guys too’ comments guys, stick to the question here otherwise ask your own version 😉 I’m looking for the male perspective.
Updates:
Clarification: by play with girls I mean play with their feelings...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps they play with girl's minds and feelings because it was previously done to them and they have an axe to grind.

Or perhaps it is because they lack experience and don't realise that they are doing it in the first place.

Or perhaps its because the girl read far too into what the guy said or meant rather than what they literally said, thereby creating a problem where one didn't exist.

Hard to say really because your question is a bit open ended, not very specific, a bit vague, no example provided and seems to generalise that all or most men play these games.

3|1
    0|1
    • Good answers. Yeah it was a fairly quick post as I was busy at the time. However, I’ve always been upfront about being clear, him not so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they’re usually with some hurtful past that has caused them to become sour towards women. They display a fake “happiness” while playing women’s hearts but in reality they don’t even love themselves, to the point that they desperately seek female approval to feel okay.

I’ve been friends with many male “manwhores/players” and they’ve all eventually opened up and told me pretty much what I said above.

1|2
    0|1
    • I’d say you sound quite spot on there, it does make a lot of sense!

• Show All
    • Not to the point that he can hurt me much anymore.

• Plus I don’t think you’re as bothered about silly stuff as you get older.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 96

• Men like me don't play around so I'm not sure what you mean. You talking bout little kids because most boys don't. Usually girls are a little to sensitive, jokes might be taken to heart of a little push might be too hard. Generally it's just harder to have fun unless you talking bout that one on one moment.

2|1
    0|0
    • Oh I’m all for banter. This is about playing with someone’s feelings obvs.

• Show All
    • Hey look how many other guys misinterpreted your question. I know I ain't stupid.

• Hahaha god damn it! Everyone knows what ‘play with’ means. I’ll take it as sarcasm 😂

• Women allow it because they love the attention. The way to a woman's heart if she has one is through her attention ego. Women open themselves up wide for being played through their excessive vanity. I don't see women as having genuine feelings usually and especially if she falls into her own vanity trap. Those feelings of hurt is not about the guy, but rather her own bruised ego to that of her female peers.

2|2
    1|0
    • That’s true in some cases yes, but not all

• "Clarification: by play with girls I mean play with their feelings..."

Fuck me you love generalising don't you. I'm sure every single male on the planet does this with zero exceptions. Listen just because you ran into one idiot who fucked you about doesn't mean you should hate all males now. Guess what, some girls cheat and speak to other guys to? Do you hate your own gender too now? No of course not because that doesn't apply to you, you know why? Because generalising is stupid.

0|2
    3|1
    • Okay you’re being the one that feels the need to state the obvious. This goes without saying already!

• Show All
    • Aren’t you a clever one. Excellent 🙄

• If you want an answer. Lack of empathy. Its pretty simple.

• A lot of it could be because of immaturity and selfishness. A lot of us like "the chase", but knowing what to do after we've "caught" a woman is out of some guys realm. Also, for younger-minded guys it's going to be about carnal, physical pleasure. Until they meet the One or happen to mature, then they'll keep being that way.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, this is probably more common in a typical guy culture with lots of men right?

• Show All
    • Oh, yea. That makes sense. Eventually you get over the physically attractive people. It gets old and tiring, if that's the majority of what they are relying on

• I did but I fell for his personality too, or who I thought he was anyhow

• I've never seen in public or j private a man do that.

I believe we do not mean to.

With girls on the other hand. I've had a ex crush who did that to me every day. I remember seeing her friends laugh in the back. I tried to walk away but she kept coming back and running away and then talking very sexual then saying I'm a purve.

2|1
    0|0
    • I think you get terrible people in both genders mate.

• ''No ‘girls play with guys too’ comments guys''

stupid questions get stupid answers, And this is a stupid question...

Reverse the genders and ask it to yourself so it applies to you, And you have your answer.

1|0
    1|1
    • I don't think it was a stupid question. I thought it was original and thought provoking. The stupid answer, however, was spot on! 🎉🏆

• Show All
    • @Defboy69 lol mate your edgy af

• Don't be mad bro.

• Everything depends on the guy just as it depends on the girl. I don't play games. It seems that being "real" with someone is boring to others. Most girls play the game, so most guys learn to match it and vice versa. Believe me when I say if girls honestly didn't play games, guys would be much more straightforward.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know what you mean. I don’t think being real is bad with someone genuine though.

• In single life when I am looking for someone special and fun to be arround aka ( a keeper). I like to go out and tease ladies like on here with there personal lives. It's fun for me and who knows I may get lucky and finde some who I have cheistry with and get together 😍. But until then I have only to just play with as many girls as I can afford to get in trouble with 😂.

1|0
    1|0
    • Chemistry*

• Show All
    • Your welcome sweetheart 👍
      I hope all works well for you🖐

• Thank you 😊

• why girls like the guy who plays with them? ever you asked that.. that the more tha asshoke a guy becime the more attractive he becomes to girls... bec in the first place girls gave him a chance to win so he won't stop being and asshole... and believe me girls friendzone a hell a lot of guys when they are nice

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I have, and I can tell you now that’s not me. I think guys would do well to strike a healthy balance, instead of following her emotions up and down, just stay grounded and true to yourself but be a good person to her. Treat her well but don’t let her walk over you. That’s the real key I feel.

• well good for you.. but some of us are good and the other is bad.. and so the girls... a girl can also play with a guy feelings just for her own fun... but when there is good there is the bad too.. and unfortunately too many girls get played.. and so the guys too... thats life there are the assholes and there are good... and the lucky who will meet somone matches to his/her personality.

• Guys don't usually have control in mating structures. Those that do tend to have an unreal amount of power ie one man can get 4 women at once. Also he probably has sociopathic tendencies. It's too easy for him to abuse his power

2|0
    0|1
    • Well he has a good job and is good looking so

• Girls won't tell us their feelings clearly so we have to play with them a bit to figure out what their reactions mean... Sort of like figuring out the controls to a game buy pressing all the buttons because they don't include games manuals any more.

1|1
    2|0
    • Hahaha that made me laugh, but yeah I kinda see your point, although maybe if you initiated a conversation that may be more successful...

• Unfortunately it isn't because we don't have the skills to formulate the questions in order to get an honest answer we can understand.

• Really?

• Because, usually women want certain things. They don’t want to be loved the way the guy can give it. They want the guy to like/love them the way they want to be.. so a guy has to play that part.. and sooner or later... the guy can’t do that anymore... so the guy has to get something out of the deal

0|0
    1|1
    • Basically he just uses manipulation for sex?

• Show All
    • It’d be nice to think so wouldn’t it, but thank you.

• Lol your welcome

• Generalisation there will be both girls and males who play either side.

1|0
    0|0
    • Already addressed that in the question, this is specifically looking at male reasons for it.

• Way back in the day no they did not today maybe more so the reason for that is guys play rough girls can handle that most of them but nowadays you don't know if it's a guy or a girl so it doesn't matter if you are

1|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion we guys are very different, not all play with your heart, you can find real guys that love you for real

3|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, thankfully I know this already from experience but I’m sure many young girls out there appreciate you saying so 😊👍🏻

• What, you mean like playing house or some shit? Somebody has got to be the mom.

2|0
    0|0
  • Guys generally don't. It's most likely the awkwardness of not wanting to hurt someone but not knowing the best course of action. Guys generally have to show 100% interest and start chasing before we really know if that's what you want. Some just do it for their own gains but that's the minority.

2|0
    0|0
  • These are the typically guys that have insecure feelings of there own. I dont think all of them mean to play with girls feelings but if you dont know what to do about your own feelings then they will not be able avoid hurting or dissapointing his partner. There are those who do it for sport or fun they are the assholes that give the rest of us a bad wrap. Dont forget though that the partner in this case the women also must be somewhat secure with her feelings otherwise no matter how honest or genuine the man is you will always have people adking this exact question.

3|0
    0|0
    • Wise advice, thanks. I confessed a while ago that I liked him, I’ve nevet pressured him and told him it’s okay if he doesn’t feel the same (just prefer to be adults about it) but although we don’t meet anymore with distance he’s just never given up on messaging me, at first I replied just to be friendly, now I’m confused.

• Show All
    • Sorry to hear that. These are the tough times that make us stronger. Do what feels right to you and not what anyone else tells you, even me. Take it easy Anonymous.

• Thank you. You too.

• I like to play with girls because they have something funner to play with than I have, mine definitely gets boring after a while. LOL

2|0
    0|0
    • Clarification: 😕Silly me, I just had to be a smarta$$
      Ok, if you desire an honest & serious answer, then here ya go. It is because most men are just A$$holes like that. They don't give a $hit about anyone but themselves and they typically are only out for one thing and that is to get laid. But having sex with only one girl/woman is not enough for them because it gets old and boring after a while. This is when they start seeking excitement with that damn thing in their pants and they run off chasing yet another piece of a$$ to nail.
      Yes, I am a male and although I am "NOT" this kind of male, I can say this kind of thing and assure it is true because I've witnessed it first-hand and kicked the living $hit out of a bunch of them for doing it.
      I hope this time I better answered your question. My apologies for being a smartass 'mam.🌹☺

• Show All
    • ☺ That's a great philosophy and way of looking at things. People can really just suck. LOL Love isn't a game, our hearts aren't toys and our feelings aren't toilet paper. But yes, we definitely win some and lose some.

• You're very welcome... and just so you know, I wasn't saying it to charm you😛, I was saying it because it's the truth.😀

• Truthfully Speaking there is a higher chance of a guy playing with your feeling if he had lots of previous relationships than compare to a guy who only been in 1 to 3 relationship. So basically saying guys start to play with girls if they think that getting another one won't be hard. But not all guys are like that ofcourse. It's just you have to find the right guy. In this day and age, people especially guys get into relationships with the thought of sex and sex alone rather than of it's main focus which is to find their soulmate. For me you should get into relationships with the thought of marriage in future not just to satisfy your desires and than go for the next one when your done.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I think you’ve highlighted some good points there

• Glad to be of any help.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Insecure immature guys with no ethics get advices to do that from PUA and seductionists to do that, in order to grow confidence artifficially, without even working on themselves, so half of time its not even their idea.
    Idiotic.

2|2
    0|1
    • I think learning how to attract girl's with charm (PUA etc) is very similar to a girl understanding how you behave and seduce a guy while making him think he made the first move. Whether you are a jerk/bitch is something else.

• Show All
    • If your intuition is there is always some trashy agenda... Then... I'm sure you will find it.. Maybe look for something else.

• Its one thing to be a good conversationalist and know about social dynamics without abusing these things. But sadly, thats not what ki d of guys stick out the most, between those who go for those horrible methods.

• Girls are so beautiful and men are so ugly because they are amazing

2|1
    1|6
    • Show All
    • I think it has the potential to be. I mean psychos put their heart and soul into causing pain.

• @21feminist you're not alone in my head

• Not sure

1|0
    0|0
  • They're bored

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean play with feelings?

0|0
    1|0
  • They enjoy it

1|0
    0|0
  • Some are just jerks

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah some are but y do girls like to talk with jerks only?

• Show All
    • @rajaryan4u they hide their flaws and are used to be good doing this. Those guys usually are manipulative, now it's 100% our fault being scammed in a toxic relationship?

• Hmm... anyways its being nyc to talk to u and from where do u belong?

• My coworker and I fck each other's mind. On my days off, I texted him my naked pictures but blurred my breasts and vagina. It's funny when he gets sexually frustrated because he can't have me.😂

1|1
    0|2
    • Yeah, but a blurred nude is still satisfactory. You still gave him jerk material, haha.

• He was complaining not seeing my genital.😂

• girls play with guys too

1|5
    0|0
    • Yeah that much is obvious but as stated in the question this is in relation to guys views only

• You should have made it guys only. I had to, just cause you said not to lol

• Well girls are welcome to share experiences too

Recommended myTakes