Does No contact work to get a man back?

I cursed him out, told him F you and called him mean names. He’ll tell me to leave him alone and that it’s over between us. I’ll apologized to him each time & he always returns back to me. This has happened about 4 times. We’re not dating or in a relationship. He said the only thing that’s keeping him attached to me is how attractive I look but recently he had enough and told me to go away and to stop contacting him but I didn’t listen. I called him and texted him a lot after that.

I’ve started NC it’s been two weeks now& wondering if I’ll chmage his mind?
Updates:
FORGOT to add that now whenever he sees me he’ll intentionally look the other way. He’s also been avoiding me as well

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds like he's trying really hard to get past his feelings for you and not be not let you manipulate him. Smart man in my opinion. He doesn't seem morally great as he said he was only with you for looks, but smart enough to not get manipulated into the abusive relationship you'd be. No, no contact doesn't work, neither does yelling and caling names. These games you're playing will just push him away more, it's almost like you're testing to see how much you can push him while making him stay with you, which no man will appreciate and will likely leave you when he catches on to what you're doing

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • You should use the NC to work on yourself, change some behavioral issues you have.

No contact is pointless if you can't reflect on yourself and find ways to be a better version of yourself.

You may or may not get him back, either way.
    Initiating NC isn't so much about getting him back as it is about YOU.

Drop the temper, the impatience and the ego.
    99% of men won't settle for this kind of behavior.

Good luck! 😇

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Sounds like you're stuck in a drama-loop. Break the cycle, you'll feel loads better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering how many times you've apologized, but still continue to be mean to him, time apart will give him time to reflect on just how toxic the relationship was.

If a relationship is toxic , it's best to spend time away from each other. Taking a step back gives you time to think about what you both want , and how you can both change , so the relationship has a fighting chance of surviving. In your case, I doubt he'll come back, coz he knows you don't care enough about him to change. Apologies are meaningless and worthless if you keep repeating the same thing you're apologizing for

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Not in this case. You would not be calling a bluff. If he straight out told you to stop and completely leave you alone, you might consider doing just that. Your experience with this man is on the dating scene. I don't think you want experience with this man if he thinks you are stalking him. Also, IMHO, I think you should re-evaluate the relationship you see between kindness and weakness in others. Sounds like the object of your affection has warned you away multiple times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody likes being emotionally abused
    He trusted you but you were just a bitch about it no offense 🤷
    I'd block you from everywhere and avoid you at all costs

You should take this time to change yourself for the better for another man, cuz you don't deserve him tbh lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Ummmmm you might want to consider the possibility that he really wants it to be over.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh... sweetie... you lost him. He has no interest in having any kind of relationship with you.

1|2
    0|0
  • Why should he come back? It sounds like you are borderline abusive.
    If he's smart he's figured out that this is how life with you will always be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Congrats to that man. He has more self respect than all the other simps that would give the time of day for an ignorant person like you, who thinks insults and cursing will bring a man back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to be cursed at. Why call names to a person you may or do love

1|2
    0|0
  • Hopefully not. Move on and find somebody else. Stop playing games

1|1
    0|0
  • Your looks will only get you so far. he's had enough of your shit. Move on and stop being a nutcase and the guys will stay

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't, for me at least. If you don't talk to me, I'll assume you don't want to talk to me and disappear definitly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless he doesn’t have other options or you’ve done it before and it worked I would suggest you don’t bc that might push him away

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But it IS what moronic little bitches do. Then they whine about it not working.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's done with the emotional abuse. Not everyone's cup of tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It usually doesn't. Move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • No contact means no interest

1|1
    0|0
  • finished

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call back, or text back.

1|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of you sound nice

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• NO. You blew it. Y’all didn’t end on good terms and you blew it. Move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like you too just didn't get along. Sometimes you just got to get out of a toxic relationship no matter how good they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • FORGET him now. He has FORGOT you. Don't do this again if you want a friend and to remain as such. This sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want him back, if you were never together, and he only likes you for your looks, and he says he doesn't want you to contact him? I don't think it's working Hun :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like there's a lot of game playing going on on both sides.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a psycho. Leave him alone bruh! Go find someone else actually work on your attitude.

0|1
    0|0
  • you’re abusive.

1|1
    0|0
  • What the fuck is wrong with you

1|1
    0|0
  • No. They move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem to have an abusive behavior towards him