Does No contact work to get a man back?

I cursed him out, told him F you and called him mean names. He’ll tell me to leave him alone and that it’s over between us. I’ll apologized to him each time & he always returns back to me. This has happened about 4 times. We’re not dating or in a relationship. He said the only thing that’s keeping him attached to me is how attractive I look but recently he had enough and told me to go away and to stop contacting him but I didn’t listen. I called him and texted him a lot after that.

I’ve started NC it’s been two weeks now& wondering if I’ll chmage his mind?
FORGOT to add that now whenever he sees me he’ll intentionally look the other way. He’s also been avoiding me as well

1427

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds like he's trying really hard to get past his feelings for you and not be not let you manipulate him. Smart man in my opinion. He doesn't seem morally great as he said he was only with you for looks, but smart enough to not get manipulated into the abusive relationship you'd be. No, no contact doesn't work, neither does yelling and caling names. These games you're playing will just push him away more, it's almost like you're testing to see how much you can push him while making him stay with you, which no man will appreciate and will likely leave you when he catches on to what you're doing

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • You should use the NC to work on yourself, change some behavioral issues you have.

No contact is pointless if you can't reflect on yourself and find ways to be a better version of yourself.

You may or may not get him back, either way.
    Initiating NC isn't so much about getting him back as it is about YOU.

Drop the temper, the impatience and the ego.
    99% of men won't settle for this kind of behavior.

Good luck! 😇

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Sounds like you're stuck in a drama-loop. Break the cycle, you'll feel loads better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Considering how many times you've apologized, but still continue to be mean to him, time apart will give him time to reflect on just how toxic the relationship was.

If a relationship is toxic , it's best to spend time away from each other. Taking a step back gives you time to think about what you both want , and how you can both change , so the relationship has a fighting chance of surviving. In your case, I doubt he'll come back, coz he knows you don't care enough about him to change. Apologies are meaningless and worthless if you keep repeating the same thing you're apologizing for

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE