What is an easy way to flirt with a guy?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Act interested in whatever he's passionate about. If you are in a club/bar there are many easily read signals. Run your tongue around the rim of your glass, casualty f you can, while he is looking. Touch yourself often and in somewhat erotic areas like your hair, your face, your ears. Hold eye contact a fraction of a secong longer than you would a stranger. You'll probably get butterflies and a minute will seem like an hour but force yourself to do it. If you're talking to him, touch him. Get about 6' inside the personal space you would normally leave for someone in whom you are not interested. This will also feel uncomfortable at first but will establish intimacy. If you really want to make him horny, rest your hands high on your thigh when sitting near him and brush him with your breasts in such a way that he wouldn't be sure it was intentional but thinks it may be. All of these can have innocent explanations but done well he'll be slaveing over you'

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm normally pretty dense myself (or at least used to be), but I managed to sub-consiously pick up on a girl who flirted with me.
    She asked for my number and texted me semi-often.
    She hung out with me often.
    There was a considerable amount of touching involved on her part, most notably her head often finding its way on my shoulder.
    Whenever she came to hang out at my dorm, she'd always sit next to me on my bed. This is where she often had her head on my shoulder.
    And if you ever find time with him alone, especially if you're about to part ways for the night, don't be afraid to kiss him on the cheek, maybe grab his hand too.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Don’t even bother to read all these hints these guys comes up with.
    I did almost all above to my crush.

I even asked his Snapchat and commenting on his story with a few words and smiley behind.

The guy has no clue.

He is so dumb.
    All guys are...

0|0
    0|0
    • Or you're just really bad at giving hints. . . Get tf out wit ur b. s. saying all guys are dumb. If we're so dumb. . . why are u on this post saying none of the advice worked? Get tf out here wit ur incompetent ass

• @Forza_King305 another proof that guys are dumb af,,,, look at you 🙆🏻‍♂️

• You know, there's more to it than "not getting hints."
      There's also that feeling of doubt, that "What if I'm wrong?"
      If anything, there's probably more fear than stupidity.

• Welcome to Gag Town and best of Luck.
    Smile. Be attentive. Be outgoing but not too Sexy.
    Be Yourself. xx

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 117

• Just approach him, smile, and start a convo. Compliment him during the convo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make some excuse to touch his arm. As you are laughing at his joke, press gently on his arm while you laugh. Ask to borrow the sugar at the coffee shop table and hold his hand while you take the sugar bowl or packet. Roll up the sleeve on his sweater to "check the time" on his watch. Slide over to him and hold his arm so you can "see what he's reading better"-. Use any plausible excuse to break the ice. Happy hunting!

0|1
    0|0
  • Simple
    Be urself and honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Winky faces and love hearts.

I'm just kidding.
    Okay well, the best way is to just present yourself to him that you're interested (so by being sneaky about it), and just hint small things you like about him.

So his personality, eyes, lips.. etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make yourself desirable, be direct (don't hide and remember we aren't great at picking up extra subtle hints). Things like that. I know it sounds like I'm telling you to be dominant, I'm not. Just be desirable.

0|3
    0|0
  • Well, today in this time and era, showing him your bionicles collection would surpass as a marriage proposal

1|1
    0|0
  • Engage him in conversation and learn to be funny, joking with guys. So many girls are really closed off and aloof when a guy approaches which makes it really hard for him when he has to be responsible for 80% of the conversation. If you don't talk back much he'll give up to avoid an awkward silence and try other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suck his dick. Haha No. Um give him food, ask his favorite color or figure it out and dress in that color. As for flirting lines, well to flirt well you have to improvise which means adding a bit of yourself into it. You got it, say what you got in your head, but phrase it better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Compliment the smile, eyes, hair, butt, body, how they treat you, and if they have a small Dick you gotta act like its the biggest thing you've ever seen

0|0
    0|0
  • Enter closer to his personal space then anyone else. If he is attracted to you, you win the game (unless he is really shy to act) but thats very simple for you. Close proximity hack will work for you enjoy 😊❤️👍

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh that's easy! Smile! Look him in the eyes! Occasionally touch his hand or shoulder during conversation.
    If he's dense (I am that type), you can be forward and say "I really like you".
    As simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats easy just say Hi how are you wanna have a coffee or tea. Rest folows by itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show me know how to have fun and have a desire to please. Women I have to understand that before men can really focus on who you are and what he thanks about you as a person. He wants to know what you think about him sexually and vice versa

0|0
    0|0
  • Well take a while to analyze what the guy likes and go from there, then once you plan a method work it out and decide your play by play ex. Coming on strong to make the guy flustered, acting shy with small hints every now and again etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him about what he seems to like and look interested about it (regularly these are the stuff that create arguments later on if the interest doesn't get genuine). Or wait, this is what a man would do...

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab his hand, tell him to say something about himself, then add follow-up questions. If he starts asking about you, you got him hooked. Or just ask him if he wants to throw darts, shoot pool, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • talk to him. isn't that what flirting is? if you need an opening for a short flirt then say something he wouldn't expect.

0|0
    0|0
  • long eye contact, smile, play with ur hair, compliment him.

remember he is a man, you should be bloody obvious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be attentive, give some complements about his clothes. A smile does a lot, laugh at his jokes no matter how bad they are. Not too much sexy and flirty

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 24

• Butter him up, talk to him cutely make him aroused, tell him things that will make him horny then go in for the kill. 😈

0|2
    0|0
  • OH easy you just fill his stomach and feed into his ridiculous interests and he will be sure to flirt back ❤

0|0
    1|1
  • Smile a lot... seems to me that’s apparently flirting

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, Smile but not too much. A guy may think she is laughing at him.
      It happened with me (she smiled Everytime looking at me) but when I approached that girl, she told she is not interested to talk. Then why the f*ck she was smiling?

• For me I smile not a lot but when I do it’s when I’m talking to someone so if someone who I was talking to thought that me smiling was an invitation then they finna be disappointed. I just smile at people who I don’t know because me not smiling= resting bitch face.

• Yeah. Smiling face is always attractive.

• by being friendly but that could be misinterpreted by others and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always turn the conversation into someting romantic/lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where the setting is. School lunch break? University carpark, shops?

0|0
    0|0
  • Play with your hair smile shy touch with baby steps always

0|0
    0|0
  • Be blunt and then pee in his eyes

0|3
    0|1
  • Say, hey, I got lady parts for days, wanna see?

1|1
    0|1
  • smile and good eye contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • Flash some flesh xx

0|1
    0|2
  • touch him, smile at him, laugh at his jokes

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him he’s hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Look at him

0|0
    0|0
  • talk to them and be your self

0|0
    0|1
  • Just be ur self

0|1
    0|0
  • Meep

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him tgat u love hin even if its fake

0|0
    0|1
  • Make eye contact, smile, talk, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • How to flirt with a guy you already flirted back even went out on 2 dates before then but you both went distant to each other for a long time and now you want to kinda of resume contacting him again but you are afraid he won't like to see you again

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes