What is an easy way to flirt with a guy?

26119

Most Helpful Guys

• Act interested in whatever he's passionate about. If you are in a club/bar there are many easily read signals. Run your tongue around the rim of your glass, casualty f you can, while he is looking. Touch yourself often and in somewhat erotic areas like your hair, your face, your ears. Hold eye contact a fraction of a secong longer than you would a stranger. You'll probably get butterflies and a minute will seem like an hour but force yourself to do it. If you're talking to him, touch him. Get about 6' inside the personal space you would normally leave for someone in whom you are not interested. This will also feel uncomfortable at first but will establish intimacy. If you really want to make him horny, rest your hands high on your thigh when sitting near him and brush him with your breasts in such a way that he wouldn't be sure it was intentional but thinks it may be. All of these can have innocent explanations but done well he'll be slaveing over you'

• Well I'm normally pretty dense myself (or at least used to be), but I managed to sub-consiously pick up on a girl who flirted with me.
    She asked for my number and texted me semi-often.
    She hung out with me often.
    There was a considerable amount of touching involved on her part, most notably her head often finding its way on my shoulder.
    Whenever she came to hang out at my dorm, she'd always sit next to me on my bed. This is where she often had her head on my shoulder.
    And if you ever find time with him alone, especially if you're about to part ways for the night, don't be afraid to kiss him on the cheek, maybe grab his hand too.

Most Helpful Girls

• Don’t even bother to read all these hints these guys comes up with.
    I did almost all above to my crush.

I even asked his Snapchat and commenting on his story with a few words and smiley behind.

The guy has no clue.

He is so dumb.
    All guys are...

• Or you're just really bad at giving hints. . . Get tf out wit ur b. s. saying all guys are dumb. If we're so dumb. . . why are u on this post saying none of the advice worked? Get tf out here wit ur incompetent ass

• @Forza_King305 another proof that guys are dumb af,,,, look at you 🙆🏻‍♂️

• You know, there's more to it than "not getting hints."
      There's also that feeling of doubt, that "What if I'm wrong?"
      If anything, there's probably more fear than stupidity.

• Welcome to Gag Town and best of Luck.
    Smile. Be attentive. Be outgoing but not too Sexy.
    Be Yourself. xx