I have a crush on my friends Dad who is about 50yrs but know its wrong and will break his marriage if get caught?

Advice?

511

Most Helpful Guys

• I say go for it girl, keep your mouth shut & his one as well. I am pretty sure you will provide him fuck of his lifetime & what else matters we live just once 🧔👍❤️🌹

• That is a can of worms you don't want to open. Let's say you have an affair.

Two things will happen.
    You could keep it a secret from his wife and your friend. Keep this as a secret from your friend the rest of your life!

The other is, you get caught and break a marriage and your friendship.

Is your crush as important that it ruins four lives. Your, theirs and your friends.

Think about this before you make a decision

Most Helpful Girl