I have a crush on my friends Dad who is about 50yrs but know its wrong and will break his marriage if get caught?

Advice?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I say go for it girl, keep your mouth shut & his one as well. I am pretty sure you will provide him fuck of his lifetime & what else matters we live just once 🧔👍❤️🌹

0|0
    0|2
  • That is a can of worms you don't want to open. Let's say you have an affair.

Two things will happen.
    You could keep it a secret from his wife and your friend. Keep this as a secret from your friend the rest of your life!

The other is, you get caught and break a marriage and your friendship.

Is your crush as important that it ruins four lives. Your, theirs and your friends.

Think about this before you make a decision

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I would not get caught. A chance to fuck a 21 year old. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

0|0
    1|1
    • You mean fuck someone who is young enough to be your daughter, right?

• Show All
    • If an adult woman seek the affections of an older man, I see no issues. Perhaps that what is bothering you. You are not sought.

• Then she'll we talk about why you think it's a good idea to encourage someone to break another person's marriage! Since that's what both of your comment suggests.

• You're very pretty, you could find any man. Maybe look for another guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you let him fuck you to satisfy his adult male lust?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dangerous game! But...

1|0
    0|0
  • If he's married, leave it alone

2|1
    0|0
  • Well duh you'll be a homewrecker

1|1
    1|0
  • thot

2|0
    0|0
  • Try not to caught

0|0
    0|1
  • I mean, if you want to ruin a marriage, you can certainly tell him, but, it's up to you

0|0
    1|0
    • Show All
    • Because im unsure tempted and falling for him , but know its bad

• Yeah, you need men in your life, or well, since you're bi, other women. Not your friends dad, that's just WEIRD

What Girls Said 4

• You know it's wrong plus you're fucking with his marriage and your friendship with his daughter. Exercise some self control, leave the man alone. You have a crush. He has a marriage and a family. The fuck could you even offer him.

1|0
    0|0
  • what does he think. is he interested. can he make it happen? can he make the first move.

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe its a turn on for you thinking what a rush it would be to lurer a man away from his wife . Having him choose you over his wife. knowing that you are the hotter one. you made her husband cum inside you. not her. he chose you, not her.

• Stay away

3|0
    0|0
  • You'd not only take part in breaking up his marriage , you'd destroy your friendship with your friends as well. And you'll earn yourself the reputation of a homewrecker , and someone can't be trusted

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes