I like an introvert. What's the best move I can make?

I was going to ask for his number, but his friend said that he'd be surprised if he even responds to me asking because he's never seen him show interest in a person. What do I do now?

435

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't freak out if he doesn't make eye contact. After you give him ur phone number--even if the two of you never see each other again, you're all that'll be on his mind for the next five years or so. Hell, you're the one whose name he'll be calling out as he has an orgasm during a session.
    It's not gross; it's mother nature.

And understand that there enormous power in you giving him that number--almost as much power as dating him itself. Therefore, he may rest on his laurels with your number in hand. If you want him, then you have to be aggressive. Not the day you give him ur number (on that day, be gentle; don't chit-chat, and be quick), but on the days after you give him ur number. Why? So that he doesn't rest on his laurels and feel content and happy with just a phone number, that's why...

• Go talk to him..

If he’s an introvert and his friend hasn’t seen him show interest in anyone else, it’s very likely he’s shy and finds it difficult to interact with others.
    So go talk to him, because he’s obviously not coming to you - but you need to be honest so he understands the message you’re putting across and the reason you’re approaching him.
    Tell him you know he’s quiet, you know he’s shy, and you understand he may not find conversation easy; but you really like him and want to talk to him and get to know him.
    If he understands this you’ll likely get a better response than if you simply ask for his number (coz he doesn’t know how to respond to that).
    He’s gonna need your help getting through what will probably be a difficult start for him. If you’re up for that then go talk to him.. and good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to say talk to him more and make an effort to get to know him.