Should you always assume that if a guy calls you a sweet nickname that he likes you?

• yeah
    Vote A
  • naw
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys just say what they think the woman wants to hear. It is the #1 rule in dating and the majority of women fall for it. Of course sometimes it is genuine but more often than not it is a guys way to make women fall for them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooo whoever does that is looking for trouble. Guys can be fuckboys and still tell you all those nice things and compliments and nicknames that you wanna hear, but it's more about their actions than their words.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah I mean he likes you at least as a friend... he may like you more! Hopefully he dose!! Haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really not that difficult... Does he talk to you... that means he wants to fuck you

0|0
    0|0
  • like you like a person..
    not attracted to you as a potential date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could just be flirting

0|0
    0|0
    • and what should i say back if he calls me babygirl?

• I don't know, were different people.. Just call him something sweet or make a cute little Knick name

• It's a good rule of thumb lol'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he is wearing red at the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It could be flirting, it could be nonromantic teasing. It’s not the sort of thing you can generalize- every guy will have his own way of expressing his emotions and intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush sometimes calls me babe and says I’m his girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes