Should you always assume that if a guy calls you a sweet nickname that he likes you?

• yeah
  • naw

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys just say what they think the woman wants to hear. It is the #1 rule in dating and the majority of women fall for it. Of course sometimes it is genuine but more often than not it is a guys way to make women fall for them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooo whoever does that is looking for trouble. Guys can be fuckboys and still tell you all those nice things and compliments and nicknames that you wanna hear, but it's more about their actions than their words.