Will a woman stop liking/persuing a man if he has no clue she likes him?

will she just overall stop trying, I've been flirting with this woman, but im not sure if she likes me,
i feel like maybe there's hints she throws at me, but i have no clue unless she openly say it to me. am i doomed?

she said " im going to a bar tonite with my friend's , im going to be all done up, and knocking guys outta my way all night" while she is looking at me.. not sure if she ment that she wanted me to be the guy and goto the bar, becuase she never asked me or was she just telling me this for no reason? women a f u cking confusing!!!

01