Could holding hands be flirting?

So, one of my guy flatmates and me have recently developed this ‘habit’ of holding hands on nights out. Like the other time I was a little drunk and I was resting my head on his shoulder and somehow we interlocked fingers and went all the way back home with our hands locked.

I mean, I kind of WANT it to be flirting or showing some affection in some way because I think I might have feelings for him. He also does this thing when he kisses the side of my head in a playful way when he thinks I said something cute. Ugh. I don’t know. It’s a weird situation because I don’t know if I should mess it up with showing something more what do you think? Do you lock hands with friends?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I'd say it's flirting in your case. I've done stuff like that with girls and everytime we both knew what we were doing. Friends don't hold hands, rest on shoulders, say cute stuff and kiss the tops of heads when they are together unless they are flirting or establishing something more

0|0
    0|0
  • He definitely feels close and possibly affectionate/protective towards you.

I would think if you're not friendzoned (less common with guys but still a thing) then Id think you just need to make it obvious you are open to more.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, if would either be considered flirting, or mild form or expressing affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like flirting to me. You should escalate.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Either you're deeply sister zoned that its comfortable or flirting. You can try seeing if he wants to go out alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he's definitely interested.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes