Why do some people have to make it so obvious & evident if they hate someone?

(When they hate someone for no valid reason)
Like there is this girl who hates a friend of mine, she'd never miss a chance to be rude to her, then I had this super popular classmate back in highschool of mine who tried to bring me down always (in short bully me), This question is not about bullying but about people going out of their way (making some efforts to show they hate Someone who doesn't even matter in their life)... I want to know what motivates them to do so? People have likes and dislikes, it's normal to hate people, it's even okay to hate them without reason, many of us do it all the time but why to make it so obvious & show them & hurt them when they technically did nothing in first place?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People don't do that for no reason. They have a reason you just either don't know it or omit it, but there's always a reason. It's not up to you to determine if it's valid or good reason. So why do people go out of their way to be mean? It's usually because there's there's a conflict between the two and one lashes out. Don't say there's no reason or no valid reason because there definitely is whether you want to accept it or admit it or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • You think they have the right to be mean anyway even if it was for some reason? & Do you mean to say people bully for a reason? & The victim is responsible?

• Show All
    • And look at the replies. No one has a real reason. You didn't provide any details. Unless you're expecting people to make a generalization on the motivations of people as a whole which is dumb.

• No details because I'm asking In general why so people do that if they do that, not why are they doing it to my friend or why someone did it to me in the past

Most Helpful Girl

• If they really are doing it for no reason, usually it's just because 1, you have something they don't. Aka jealousy. Whether it's looks, personality, grades, a friend, boyfriend, etc. they are upset that they don't share or have that same quality. 2, it could also be because of how they were raised. Like mother like daughter, a kid will learn from what they see their parents do. If their parents are assholes, they will be the same! Or 3, possibly, they have something going on in their lives, at home or within themselves. Could be trouble with parents, abuse, or their own personal insecurities that causes them to take their feelings out on other people. Sometimes people are bipolar depressive... Not to throw mental illness into this but many people who have anger/temperamental issues are also bipolar. They'll get angry or upset at things they really shouldn't be in the first place.

But it's also possible that maybe you did something (even something as little as annoying them) in the first place and you just aren't aware of it..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• The person you hate has to know that you hate him/her so the person you hate knows that he/she has the choice to change or hate you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • She feels minor for some reason, so she tries to swap the pecking order by the brute-force method.

0|0
    0|0
  • small minds, small world, small life. Look beyond, lmo

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad vibes

1|0
    0|0
  • because they are emotional beings

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1