? am I a sick’o?

I’m always wanting sex like I’m driving thinking bout it at work at school the grocery store my friend says there’s something wrong w me and that im sick in the head for always wanting it and thinking about it does this happen to anyone else

216

Most Helpful Guys

• It’s normal.

For guys it’s more common than girls to happen.

There are many factors that affect that : u didn’t give us details so I try to help in general

1- lacking sex will lead to that normally we have hormones and our body have needs

2- masturbating is sort of double edged sword , get us satisfied temporally but like drugs make us crave more and craVe the true satisfaction that comes from the real thing

3- you have it for short time like your period effecting you so it’s just few days and it pass

Or is it for long time? Months?

4- can be biological issue :) have you noticed any changes on your body, Urine , period ,

I am thinking about sex all the time

And actually it increased which is weird I am 29
    I thought when you grow it gets less
    And teen age is the max.

And I thought gym help reduce it but in fact it’s the reverse it made me more healthy getting morning boner everyday and before and after gym also like in general craving it more.

• I think it's ok.
    I wouldn't worry about your friend, everyone's sex drive is different and it changes over time.
    I met a woman online who said that she didn't want sex for years, but now all of the sudden in her early 40's she wants it all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I do the same. I haven’t lost my virginity but I’ve been desperate to do so. I guess it’s because I wanna rebel against the goodie girl image I set up for myself. All I do when I’m at school and at home is think about sex and I feel guilty about it, but I wanna lose my virginity so bad