When I walk up to a girl I really really like what could I say to her to make her like me?

011

Most Helpful Guys

• Your problem, and that of many men, on GaG, and in the real world, is that you expect there to be some secret formula, some special technique that works on women as a species, that can be repeated over and over again and grant you continued success in your relations with women - without realizing that women are individuals first and foremost, not some monolithic entity, who all respond the same way to the same thing.

• You cannot make anyone like you. However, I believe you can say things that might make her dislike you.

If there's potential for her to like you, then you be your normal self and she will feel it. It might take some time. However, if she doesn't like you that way, then there's nothing you can say to make her like you. In that case, you'll have to find someone else who does like you.

Now, there are things you can do to improve yourself and thus make yourself more likeable to women in general. Are you doing any self improvement?