When I walk up to a girl I really really like what could I say to her to make her like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Your problem, and that of many men, on GaG, and in the real world, is that you expect there to be some secret formula, some special technique that works on women as a species, that can be repeated over and over again and grant you continued success in your relations with women - without realizing that women are individuals first and foremost, not some monolithic entity, who all respond the same way to the same thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • You cannot make anyone like you. However, I believe you can say things that might make her dislike you.

If there's potential for her to like you, then you be your normal self and she will feel it. It might take some time. However, if she doesn't like you that way, then there's nothing you can say to make her like you. In that case, you'll have to find someone else who does like you.

Now, there are things you can do to improve yourself and thus make yourself more likeable to women in general. Are you doing any self improvement?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 9

• Don't necessarily expect her to like you Right away. I Always said what came to me at the Moment to start a convo- I never planned it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello, I'm Anonymous

-you don't have to be debonair to be nice
    -just be confident & yourself
    - let the conversation go where it may
    -ask questions of what music she likes
    -what subjects in school she might be taking
    -what hobbies, sports, things she would like to talk about
    -its not hard
    -throw in a few smiles to make her feel your happy to talk to her

0|0
    0|0
  • You think there is something you can say that will MAKE a girl like you? I believe you need to rethink your approach.

0|0
    1|0
  • Finding a good reason to talk (like asking for an opinion or borrowing a writing utensil) usually helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • that doesn't work like that.
    bro, when you gain value (tangibpe value) it doesn't matter what u say as long as u have integrity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk up to women who you are not really that into and practice what to say. No one is born gifted, its all learned behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't make someone like you. They either do or they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Ask for her number or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pipe me bitch

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes