What would any guy think if I wrote the following:?

I prefer dome shaped cakes more. Pour the syrup over it adds a new dimension of taste, otherwise it can be used for various purposes.
Read between the lines not directly.
Updates:
I’m still confused about it’s impact but it doesn’t seem like I made a mistake though I feel ashamed now. I think I took it too far? The next day I got intense stares and I ended up writing I’m sorry to cross boundaries lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i love it! sounds hot af tbh i wish i can see you in action lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Thankyou you know I got scared and ended up apologizing just to ironically read it was not offensive. Yes I wanted to pour amerena cherry over that Italian dessert of a guy and devour him like cannoli filling and have a dimension to enjoy drinking it lol

• Show All
    • I’d love to pour the syrup on mr. Italian dessert and lick it off intensely watching him writhe in pleasure. That is damn satisfying and I know he’s now got to know his pet name as Italian dessert lol ;) oh how I said pour it like so much excitement in my twinkling eyes. He was initially slow to grasp it

• thanks for the mho beautiful! ❤

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• That maybe you associate food in with many other things but hey if it floats your boat more power to ya. I like food too

1|0
    0|0
    • You’re spot on that’s why I got the looks the next day it was seriously intense. I couldn’t tell but I thought I offended him:)

• 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I thought so this guy read it said he was not offended but then gave me intense looks to scare my daylights out:)

• Im unable to accurately imagine what you said!😝😝😝

It has varients, can you explain specifically before closing the question, by an update!😂😂👍

• Sure I’m still not sure what he thinks though he said he very much looks forward to sitting down to talk to me yeah right Italian dessert I’ll enjoy you lol

• You should have just said you like mushrooms

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes