What would any guy think if I wrote the following:?

I prefer dome shaped cakes more. Pour the syrup over it adds a new dimension of taste, otherwise it can be used for various purposes.
Read between the lines not directly.
I’m still confused about it’s impact but it doesn’t seem like I made a mistake though I feel ashamed now. I think I took it too far? The next day I got intense stares and I ended up writing I’m sorry to cross boundaries lol

04

Most Helpful Guy

• i love it! sounds hot af tbh i wish i can see you in action lol

• Thankyou you know I got scared and ended up apologizing just to ironically read it was not offensive. Yes I wanted to pour amerena cherry over that Italian dessert of a guy and devour him like cannoli filling and have a dimension to enjoy drinking it lol

• I’d love to pour the syrup on mr. Italian dessert and lick it off intensely watching him writhe in pleasure. That is damn satisfying and I know he’s now got to know his pet name as Italian dessert lol ;) oh how I said pour it like so much excitement in my twinkling eyes. He was initially slow to grasp it

• thanks for the mho beautiful! ❤