What would any guy think if I wrote the following:?

I prefer dome shaped cakes more. Pour the syrup over it adds a new dimension of taste, otherwise it can be used for various purposes.
Read between the lines not directly.
Updates:
I’m still confused about it’s impact but it doesn’t seem like I made a mistake though I feel ashamed now. I think I took it too far? The next day I got intense stares and I ended up writing I’m sorry to cross boundaries lol

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i love it! sounds hot af tbh i wish i can see you in action lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Thankyou you know I got scared and ended up apologizing just to ironically read it was not offensive. Yes I wanted to pour amerena cherry over that Italian dessert of a guy and devour him like cannoli filling and have a dimension to enjoy drinking it lol

• Show All
    • Iโ€™d love to pour the syrup on mr. Italian dessert and lick it off intensely watching him writhe in pleasure. That is damn satisfying and I know heโ€™s now got to know his pet name as Italian dessert lol ;) oh how I said pour it like so much excitement in my twinkling eyes. He was initially slow to grasp it

• thanks for the mho beautiful! โค

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• That maybe you associate food in with many other things but hey if it floats your boat more power to ya. I like food too

1|0
    0|0
    • Youโ€™re spot on thatโ€™s why I got the looks the next day it was seriously intense. I couldnโ€™t tell but I thought I offended him:)

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I thought so this guy read it said he was not offended but then gave me intense looks to scare my daylights out:)

• Im unable to accurately imagine what you said!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

It has varients, can you explain specifically before closing the question, by an update!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

• Sure Iโ€™m still not sure what he thinks though he said he very much looks forward to sitting down to talk to me yeah right Italian dessert Iโ€™ll enjoy you lol

• You should have just said you like mushrooms

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes