Have you ever been propositioned or flirted by your teacher or lecturer?

I started flirting with my lecturer and he really enjoyed it. Or I'm assuming he did because he never stopped. My university has a strict non fratinazation policy so we kept it on the down low. I passed his class while we were still flirting. So after i passed his class we decided to meet up. We had coffee and out of nowhere he told me: "I don't want a relationship, i want sex." I was so flabbergasted by his propositioned that i stopped talking to him. He was so sweet before that and then BOOM. After each year he will ask me if I'm still a student or if i graduated yet. He really is a fine looking man. He is like a wine the older he gets the better he looks. Yum haha so that's my story.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, happened to me as a graduate student (one was my age and the other 6-7 years older). Both female professors of mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then go and fuck him good,..
    See he wants sex..
    Then you don't need to worry about getting judged..
    It's definition of *DIRTY HOT SEX* right here..
    He was your professor,
    Drain his balls so good that he has nothing left on. His mind to lecture about.

In My case 2nd yr of college my DBMS teacher was interested in me..
    She didn't said it..
    But all my friends said she had special eyes for me..
    But was married and it was illegal back then.
    But I would have totally nailed her..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a affaire with my lecturer and we are still texting from time to time today. He was a great lover

1|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, in HS..
    I saw her tits. Or, I was shown them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes only a few times though. I enjoyed it so much that i couldn't get my head straight to flirt with my classmates for a few days 😅😅😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not but I tend to assume most people are flirting with me if they talk to me 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • if i were your lecturer i would have done the same. you are sexy;-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting! U were shocked!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but I haven't experienced anything such yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, what did you expect? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have taken him up on his offer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I did flirt with a teacher that came to my school straight from college lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I've flirted before, I was propositioned once and had a casual brief relationship with a professor in college when I was a sophomore.

1|0
    1|0
  • No, I've never experienced that before.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hooked up with one of mine pretty bad lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes