How seriously do you take online flirting?

With someone you have never met and don't even live near.

1417

Most Helpful Girls

• Sweet flirting is always nice. Like "wow you're stunning" or "you're so fucking beautiful damn", but sexual flirting is a bit meh. That depends on if y'all are dating or just getting to know eachother tbh

• Playful, silly flirting can be fun and harmless.
    If you’ve connected with a person, it would be hard not to take it seriously if the connection is intense.

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't do it because my time is more valuable in the real world. Now if it's online dating and we are in the same city than that's great. I would than at least have the chance to meet them offline.

• Depends. Would take with a pinch of salt unless I was convinced they were actually serious