How seriously do you take online flirting?

Updates:
With someone you have never met and don't even live near.

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Sweet flirting is always nice. Like "wow you're stunning" or "you're so fucking beautiful damn", but sexual flirting is a bit meh. That depends on if y'all are dating or just getting to know eachother tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • Playful, silly flirting can be fun and harmless.
    If you’ve connected with a person, it would be hard not to take it seriously if the connection is intense.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't do it because my time is more valuable in the real world. Now if it's online dating and we are in the same city than that's great. I would than at least have the chance to meet them offline.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Would take with a pinch of salt unless I was convinced they were actually serious

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I shrug it off now that I'm older. When I was younger, I'll admit I loved being flirted with online.

But it does not mean anything to flirt with someone you cannot see or interact with- especially if you have never met them!

As cynical as it sounds, I figure if they're flirting with me, someone they don't know or have met before, who's to say they aren't flirting with others online as well?

1|2
    0|0
  • A certain period of time needs to be established, and then probably picture, video or voice calls.

Otherwise, eh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t take it seriously. It’s just entertaining, unless the other person is being a total creep

0|1
    0|1
  • Not that serious, it's just something fun and entertaining

0|0
    0|0
  • It's FUN, hun. xxoo

1|1
    0|0
  • With rare exceptions, not very.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not seriously at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Been there done that it was so much fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Not serious. I don't really flirt online

0|1
    0|0
  • Not serious at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 15

• Well we all know online dates, im not sure if i want to call them that, i dont take them seriously at all, because they are 100% of time long distance relationships... Its nice to chat with someone but there will be nothing from it if its a e-relationship (hope i didn't miss the point 😁😳)

0|1
    0|0
  • I do take it fairly seriously. If I’m into you and your into me, I’ll eventually want to meet. Have to realize, men, don’t get as much online attention in the dating world.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely depends if I have a real life or not... if I don't... I will put all my money and hopes on online...😆

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much for a starters at least but it can get more serious from there

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha funny, I might act serious, because it might be really hilarious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I haven’t experienced it so yea and if I have I haven’t noticed

0|1
    0|0
  • About as well as I spell.
    It's possible that can use it to pleasure yourself.
    Thank God for spell check.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very seriously. I pretty much just flirt with everyone almost constantly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much, it's More of a place to experiment with girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • You love flirting questions don't you 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes