Do you think girls 'playing hard to get' is authentic?

So if a girl, in your eyes "Plays hard to get" are they really playing or do they just not want you? In your opinion of course x
  • Playing Hard to Get
  • Uninterested
  • Other (DM me?)
    Vote C
So glad I'm getting the responses I wanted, all spoken like gentlemen x
Wait i forgot my question was on the featured page what

3287

Most Helpful Guys

• It's going to be taken as a lack of interest or game playing (which in fact it is). There is really no need whatsoever for a girl to do that- if I am interested in her, I do not hesitate. If she is interested and I either don't realize it or she isn't sure I do, all she has to do is flirt or even just smile a lot while carrying on a good convo. On the other hand, if she plays "hard to get", I will simply look elsewhere, so it would be counterproductive.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t believe it’s a case of ‘playing’ hard to get or being uninterested. I think some women just are harder to get because they’ll test a mans interest before opening up their hearts to him. And to be frank, rightly so.

• These women have options, and that frustrates many guys.

• Thats not hard to get. Thats not being a slut. We are talking about two different things silly. Playing hard to get is things like texting a girl and she purposely doesn't text back sometimes, asking her out and she says no even if she does want to, basically just pretending not to be interested when she actually is. Has nothing to do with if a girl is slutty and has sex quickly with guys or is waiting until marriage both can play hard to get.

• @bamesjond0069 pretending isn’t actually being hard to get though. Being hard to get is a girl who isn’t always available because she has a fulfilling life already and has options and just isn’t interested in sex before getting to know you properly. You’d be surprised by how many guys will label that ‘playing hard to get’whenits actually not. It’s just being smart about life and choices.

If someone is pretending then they’re obviously not hard to get really, they’re just insecure from previously being used probably, or just love the attention- basically issues of some sort. Still no point in damaging them further though like so many guys have said they do.