When you flirt, what do you notice most?

• Their body language
  • Their looks
  • The content of the conversation
    Vote C
  • Other (please specify)
    Vote D

1912

Most Helpful Girls

• I try to read their body language while also focus on the content of conversation.

I accidentally hit a button so I’m not sure what I voted for...

• I'm told that I'm very flirty by nature, so I've had to pay close attention to make sure the person I'm talking to isn't getting the wrong idea. I usually notice facial expressions and tone of voice first, sometimes body language depending on how forward the person is.

• 5d

What actions makes you flirty by nature? Or is it just that you are "non rejective" and playful in general that makes people assume this of you compared to others?

• 5d

@mbht90 I'm honestly not sure. I'm very friendly typically, and I go out of my way to help others or make them feel included, so maybe that's just often misunderstood and taken as flirting? I'm also pretty vulgar though so that could contribute 😂

• 5d

Hm, seems pretty reflective.. Keep up the good work I guess!

Most Helpful Guys

• Body language and context of what they're saying. I never take anyone literally. I always think about what they could possibly currently be thinking.

• Body language for sure. Eye contact and smiling as well. Those can be excellent indicators that you are hitting the right keys. Whether we realize it or not our body language gives obvious clues and cues away, and we read other peoples body language without even thinking about it. That's why I much prefer flirting and getting to know women face to face. You get so much more information and feedback. So many people people nowadays have no idea how to communicate effectively face to face. Because they are so used to hiding behind a phone screen. Anyways I got a little off topic there. Rant over.