When you flirt, what do you notice most?

• Their body language
    Vote A
  • Their looks
    Vote B
  • The content of the conversation
    Vote C
  • Other (please specify)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I try to read their body language while also focus on the content of conversation.

I accidentally hit a button so I’m not sure what I voted for...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm told that I'm very flirty by nature, so I've had to pay close attention to make sure the person I'm talking to isn't getting the wrong idea. I usually notice facial expressions and tone of voice first, sometimes body language depending on how forward the person is.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

What actions makes you flirty by nature? Or is it just that you are "non rejective" and playful in general that makes people assume this of you compared to others?

• 5d

@mbht90 I'm honestly not sure. I'm very friendly typically, and I go out of my way to help others or make them feel included, so maybe that's just often misunderstood and taken as flirting? I'm also pretty vulgar though so that could contribute 😂

• 5d

Hm, seems pretty reflective.. Keep up the good work I guess!

Most Helpful Guys

• Body language and context of what they're saying. I never take anyone literally. I always think about what they could possibly currently be thinking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Body language for sure. Eye contact and smiling as well. Those can be excellent indicators that you are hitting the right keys. Whether we realize it or not our body language gives obvious clues and cues away, and we read other peoples body language without even thinking about it. That's why I much prefer flirting and getting to know women face to face. You get so much more information and feedback. So many people people nowadays have no idea how to communicate effectively face to face. Because they are so used to hiding behind a phone screen. Anyways I got a little off topic there. Rant over.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Everything.
    But mostly body language (for example- is his body facing me when we talk)

And conversation. I've noticed in the past if a guy is interested in you, he'll try to talk and interact with you as much as possible... and listen!

0|1
    0|0
  • first I notice their eyes, but then if and only if we get to talking its the way and what they say that can trigger things in me

0|1
    0|0
  • Humour. I think humour is very telling, and since I use humour often when flirting I notice when other people use it back or go out of their way to outdo my ridiculousness just to make me laugh

0|1
    0|0
  • i can not flirt to save my life. i also find pointless flirting (i have no intention of being with them) really boring most of the time :/

dunno why, wish I could flirt haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Their body language because i think it says a lot about a person. You can effortlessly read them while flirting since they're very relaxed at that time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I flirt in a vague way, that uncertainty in what i mean, is fun, did she just make a naughty joke or, is my mind dirty?) So, i do notice a lot in conversation, how sharp witted they are.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've noticed a lot. Conversation most because even if they aren't interested the conversation has a hint of flirty playfulness to it, however being naturally flirty is genuinely a curse.

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest body language and what they’re actually saying. I haven’t actually had a conversation with a guy I liked because I’m too self conscious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t know how to flirt I’m just myself really 👏🏽

0|1
    0|0
  • body language whether they are open to being more than friends and whether they actually want to engage in conversation

0|1
    0|0
  • A and C.

0|1
    0|0
  • How they react if I call them an idiot jokingly.

1|2
    0|0
  • Their eyes and body language.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't flirt.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • Their looks.

0|2
    0|0
  • Body language and how much they engage

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above. All is relevant in my view.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Their smile. people usually squint when they're genuinely smiling happily. And if she's not doing that it means she's probably either just humoring you or you need to up your game cause what you're doing isn't having the desired affect.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its how they react to a little flirting. Most girls will and touch your arm or some where and get engaged to flirt back. There demeaner changers, specially if it is cheeky but not rude. In most cases their eyes light up and smile ……..

0|1
    0|0
  • Bro. I'm a guy. When I flirt, I go for their looks. I don't care how smart or intelligent they are, if they don't got the looks I ain't flirting or piping.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually how much of an idiot I am when I flirt. So @TacosRAwesome can call me one all she wants and I'd agree with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not good with body language and everyone has different gestures. I focus on what is said and how they look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't flirt anymore because it looked to me as the majority of prospects clammed up when i did it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Body language for me. You can tell fairly quick if they are interested or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • That women run away.

0|1
    0|0
  • Content

0|1
    0|0
  • Their hand across my face. 😔

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes