What's your flirting style?

How do you show someone you have the hots for them/crushing on them?

3151

Most Helpful Guys

• What's your flirting style?
    I don't, they ask me out. I've never asked a girl out in my life, they always make the first move. I don't know why though because I always avoid people I like.

Once my crush hit me with her car, which was a great conversation starter.

• I just tease girls a lot in general regardless of whether or not I'm interested in them lol. So it's a 50/50 shot on whether or not I express direct interest. Like I'll often say something that assumes the fact that she's hot but isn't directly about that fact. Or just playfully tease her about getting all dressed up or tease her for looking so good. Not sure how I would say it over text without the tone, but sometimes if a girl just looks oppressively hot I might have a sort of taken aback look and say "Look at you comin in here lookin so good. I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down miss". Or something like that lol.

I've been called a tease in the past, but I'll put out on the first date so it's okay.

Most Helpful Girls

• - Stare at them when they're not aware of me
    - If they look at me I quickly look away
    - I'll smile to them sometimes when I see them or greet them
    - I'll laugh and smile all the time while we're talking (even if it's something serious, I won't be able to hold a serious expression for too long)
    - I'll ask them things like "how are you today?", "how was your weekend?", "what are you gonna do on the weekend?", etc.
    - I'll compliment them or tease them (depends on the situation)
    - I'll try my best to look good around them
    - I'll blush when they compliment me (this happens every single time I hate it!!!)
    - I'll play with my hair or bite my lips while we're talking
    - I'll glance at his lips while we're talking
    - I'll try to seem cool and smart in front of them but obviously fail every time and embarrass myself
    - I'll walk like a diva when passing them by (usually ignoring them while doing that, like I'm all high and mighty)
    - I'll be louder then usual around them, would want them to notice me and pay attention to me
    - I might (terribly) flirt with other guys if they're near by
    - I'll ask them for help like "hey do you know how to press a shut-down button on PC?" lol (basically something that I KNOW how to do of course but pretend that I don't and then when they explain it to me I get it immediately because I'm so smart!)
    - I'll drop hints about my availability and wanting to date, like "I heard there's this new restaurant near by, I haven't went yet but would like to... like this weekend" or "[watching them cuddling a cat] you're so good at it, must feel nice, lucky kitten." or "[they do something gentlemanly] you're girlfriend is a lucky girl (bluffing)", etc.

• when i was younger I would always ask questions about the person and try to make them feel "important." now adays, I find people are asking me more questions and i'm talking about myself more about what I want from life. haha i think i've changed from being this easy going ditz to a more "this is my adventure, care to join me?" But in general, eye contact, active listening, and i'll try to sit a little closer to "hear them better." i'm not brave enough to just touch a persons leg or arm. sometimes i play with my hair. and always smile.