What's your flirting style?

How do you show someone you have the hots for them/crushing on them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I just tease girls a lot in general regardless of whether or not I'm interested in them lol. So it's a 50/50 shot on whether or not I express direct interest. Like I'll often say something that assumes the fact that she's hot but isn't directly about that fact. Or just playfully tease her about getting all dressed up or tease her for looking so good. Not sure how I would say it over text without the tone, but sometimes if a girl just looks oppressively hot I might have a sort of taken aback look and say "Look at you comin in here lookin so good. I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down miss". Or something like that lol.

I've been called a tease in the past, but I'll put out on the first date so it's okay.

1|0
    1|0
  • What's your flirting style?
    I don't, they ask me out. I've never asked a girl out in my life, they always make the first move. I don't know why though because I always avoid people I like.

Once my crush hit me with her car, which was a great conversation starter.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• when i was younger I would always ask questions about the person and try to make them feel "important." now adays, I find people are asking me more questions and i'm talking about myself more about what I want from life. haha i think i've changed from being this easy going ditz to a more "this is my adventure, care to join me?" But in general, eye contact, active listening, and i'll try to sit a little closer to "hear them better." i'm not brave enough to just touch a persons leg or arm. sometimes i play with my hair. and always smile.

2|0
    0|0
  • - Stare at them when they're not aware of me
    - If they look at me I quickly look away
    - I'll smile to them sometimes when I see them or greet them
    - I'll laugh and smile all the time while we're talking (even if it's something serious, I won't be able to hold a serious expression for too long)
    - I'll ask them things like "how are you today?", "how was your weekend?", "what are you gonna do on the weekend?", etc.
    - I'll compliment them or tease them (depends on the situation)
    - I'll try my best to look good around them
    - I'll blush when they compliment me (this happens every single time I hate it!!!)
    - I'll play with my hair or bite my lips while we're talking
    - I'll glance at his lips while we're talking
    - I'll try to seem cool and smart in front of them but obviously fail every time and embarrass myself
    - I'll walk like a diva when passing them by (usually ignoring them while doing that, like I'm all high and mighty)
    - I'll be louder then usual around them, would want them to notice me and pay attention to me
    - I might (terribly) flirt with other guys if they're near by
    - I'll ask them for help like "hey do you know how to press a shut-down button on PC?" lol (basically something that I KNOW how to do of course but pretend that I don't and then when they explain it to me I get it immediately because I'm so smart!)
    - I'll drop hints about my availability and wanting to date, like "I heard there's this new restaurant near by, I haven't went yet but would like to... like this weekend" or "[watching them cuddling a cat] you're so good at it, must feel nice, lucky kitten." or "[they do something gentlemanly] you're girlfriend is a lucky girl (bluffing)", etc.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 48

• Speaking about when I was single of course, it would depend on the situation. In most situations I'd just be very direct, in others more indirect.

If direct, usually I'd just make it obvious that I'm interested, straight up tell her that I think she's hot, and ask her out on a date. Mainly because I'd prefer there not to be any confusion and know whether she's interested right off the bat. I think that makes the whole thing much more simple. And if I get rejected that's fine, then I'm not wasting my time trying to chat up a girl who isn't interested.

When being more indirect, usually this would be when meeting someone from my social circle because there obviously you have to be more careful not to get a bad reaction. I'm also naturally reserved and quiet in large groups so in those situations I show interest more non-verbal than verbal. That way the girl kind of gets an idea that I'm interested but it's less obvious to others and it would be weird for her to call me out, and then I decide whether to try to talk to her alone and maybe make a move later after reading her response.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading the girls responses, it's no wonder guys can't differentiate between a girl being friendly and a girl flirting.

Myself, I seldom find myself comfortable enough to flirt, but when I do its mostly asking questions, making eye contact, teasing them, and making sarcastic but funny comments.

3|1
    0|0
  • If i've never talked to them before I plain out dont show it other than glances, I can't stand awkward eye contact though or anything. If I do talk to them I try to be funny and make them laugh and smile... well more than normally do with everyone at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a very bold and vulgar person and i like to make jokes most think are inappropriate. Something i like to do is make subtle but bold jokes about sexual innuendoes. Other than that i just tell people straight up. But maybe I'm an idiot lol

3|0
    0|0
  • I do not want women flirting with me, or crushing on me. I want women to leave me the hell alone.
    You have been screaming at us men for the past 60+ years to fuck off, to die, to leave you alone and now that we are you don't like it and want us to continue but the rhetoric increases.
    Your words say one thing, but your observed actions say another.

1|0
    2|0
  • Ball-busting and open body language cues. Unfortunately most guys don't utilize the benefits of strong nonverbal communication.

3|0
    0|0
  • well my style is different, i mean if i really like her and want a serious committed relationship with her, then im not gonna flirt like "You look beautiful, cute, etc." i would rather start a convo with her about anything

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't flirt much. When I do, it's stupid pickup lines. I won't get the girl, but at least I get a laugh.

4|1
    0|0
  • I don’t, it’s a waste of time as I am so bad at it that the girls would laugh or view me as pathetically unattractive. So now I just act like I’m not interested or ignore the girl that I find attractive.

1|0
    1|0
  • Apparently my flirting style is just flagrant and obvious, although I don't see it. Was at the grocery store buying some food and talking with the cashier we discussed the oreo icecream and after I was rung through my sister said..."" omg Greg, could you two have been more flirty? "" I'm like "'wtf, we both like oreo ice cream." Anyways, she's not the first to say that's how I am, so... I guess my flirt style is "Oblivious "

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• I pay extra attention to them and talk to them more than others and try hard to make them like me. For example - if I like a guy - I might mention the 98 and 95 I got in my classes in school or the fact I was in the gifted program in high school.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't crush on a lot of guys so I don't know how to express that to them. I try approaching them online but then we become frenenemies. Irl I just stare at them until they guess that something's weird and start a conversation. I just realised that I'm creepy.😐😐

2|0
    0|0
  • Tease them a lot, just act normal but somehow subtly not in exactly the same way I would treat other guys. Basically, I just more comfortably and less formally (not afraid to offend)

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't know lol I just mess with them a lot and try and Make them laugh. I'm just myself tbh. But i do kinda act a bit more childish around the person I like. Like, my voice change and everything😂😂😂 in such a weirdo lol

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm not very good at flirting. Having been in a long terms relationship for a hot minute i mostly just really intensely stare at my boyfriend in order to flirt

1|0
    0|0
  • Awkward. My flirting style is awkward. In my defense though, a lot of guys find it endearing 😂

4|0
    0|0
  • I like to flirt online just for fun. I make guys feel special. They all seem to like it, but who doesn’t?

2|0
    0|0
  • keep eye contact, smile, laugh at their jokes, compliment them, touch them on the arm or leg, light conversation but not so light that it’s forgettable

1|0
    0|0
  • It's way too easy in high school. Just make it known you noticed they got an erection while talking to them, and that you're ok with it. XD hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at this--lol.
    Honestly, I stare at the guy until he catches me and I look away. Or I'll giggle and laugh a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes