What do girls in New Zealand or Australia think of Canadian guys?

I’m going to New Zealand for the winter and I’m curious on what they think of Canadians.

Are they more friendly then people from Canada?

What do they find most attractive in a guy?

Are New Zealand woman more approachable then girls in North America?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m Canadian too and my Australian internet friend said she loves Canadian accents. I know a few guys from New Zealand too that worked here, some of them worked for my parents so I got to talk to them a lot. They said they love it here and that the people are very nice. I’m sure New Zealand women would say the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think people really pay attention to Canada, especially that far away. It'd be like asking you what you Canadians think of girls in Denmark.