What do girls in New Zealand or Australia think of Canadian guys?

I’m going to New Zealand for the winter and I’m curious on what they think of Canadians.

Are they more friendly then people from Canada?

What do they find most attractive in a guy?

Are New Zealand woman more approachable then girls in North America?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m Canadian too and my Australian internet friend said she loves Canadian accents. I know a few guys from New Zealand too that worked here, some of them worked for my parents so I got to talk to them a lot. They said they love it here and that the people are very nice. I’m sure New Zealand women would say the same.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think people really pay attention to Canada, especially that far away. It'd be like asking you what you Canadians think of girls in Denmark.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• They think Canadian men still wet the bed and like to braid their armpit hair

Good luck bro

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice one bud

• Show All
    • You know your a low life when you make a profile stating your a woman when your a guy... gtfo man

• I'm a girl 🤔 I call everyone bro cus I like it

• I don't know about girls from New Zealand, but if you’ve met any English girl they’re very similar to Australian girls. Both love getting drunk, loud when with mates (not too classy) and have quite a childish sense of humour.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• they think white Canadians are all easy soft.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well at least I didn’t get bullied by girls in the classroom bud 😂😂😂

• Show All
    • That’s pretty damn low of you bud, so let’s say you meant one Canadian you don’t like, you’re going to take it out on all of us over that and a stereotype? I don’t hate all Americans just cause of little bastards like yourself you know

• i bet you understood what i meant... but i don't care...

Recommended myTakes