In your experience, how much of someone's personality is evident from an initial conversation after you approach them?

1015

Most Helpful Girls

• People don’t show their true colors until they’re comfortable.

The guy I’m dating now was quiet, reserved and kept to himself for the first few times we met.

After I kissed him he opened up like a book and became a cuddle monster.

I still don’t know what he’s like when he’s 100% comfortable.

Most Helpful Guys

• It's generally a lot easier to tell if someone is a shitty person at first than it is to tell if they're a good person after a first impression.

• Not much at all because you have not had the time or opportunity to see them in different situations. People say a lot but act differently depending on the circumstances they happen to be in at any given time. This is why you need to take time to get to know that person so youbare able to ascertain whether they are or not a good match for you and your lifestyle.

When I have a first date or encounter all you need to know and see is whether you'd like more time with the person. If you do, great, you're off to a good start and if not you do not have a lot of time invested. The best case scenario is you hit it off very well and get a follow on date the next night. Doesn't happen often, but it can happen.