Do you get embarrassed in front of guys/girls if you are interested in them?

When you are interested in someone scale of
1-10 one being very embarrassed ten being shameless , what are you?

521

Most Helpful Guys

• Not the first and only time I fell in love, but that was a piece of cake to start being mutual love at first sight. I’m sure I’ll at least be a bit nervous next time though.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't get embarrassed unless he knows and rejects me lol.. Or if i do something stupid in front of him. But yeah i dont get embarrassed. I told my crush i liked him and he was cool about it and ig thats part of the reason why I wasn't embarrassed that time either