Do you get embarrassed in front of guys/girls if you are interested in them?

When you are interested in someone scale of
1-10 one being very embarrassed ten being shameless , what are you?
Do you get embarrassed in front of guys/girls if you are interested in them?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Not the first and only time I fell in love, but that was a piece of cake to start being mutual love at first sight. I’m sure I’ll at least be a bit nervous next time though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't get embarrassed unless he knows and rejects me lol.. Or if i do something stupid in front of him. But yeah i dont get embarrassed. I told my crush i liked him and he was cool about it and ig thats part of the reason why I wasn't embarrassed that time either

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• No, just excited because I want her so badly (was always like this, too).

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only gotten really embarrassed around guys if I am interested in them. I have never been embarrassed around women that I find attractive. Guys tend to make me more nervous and embarrassed when I like them. I would say that I am shameless around women (10), and nervous around guys that I like (5).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I avoid her if anything. But if I do talk to her and convo is going good, then I rarely feel embarrassed, unless I do something that's actually embarrassing (like walking into a tree or something).

0|0
    0|0
  • i love how you post a photo with each question, super cool!

i get sort of shy, but there's small things i do to be more confident... in a tuxedo, wearing certain jewelry, or if Im fresh out the shower... i tend to be more confident this way

0|0
    0|0
  • I did when I was younger. Now, even if I do something embarrassing, I just go with it. It will break the tension. Things can only be positive from there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lot closer to a 1 but I can work my way towards a 10 in the good way , not shameless

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

When was you shy?
      You've always been over the top and awesome

• 2d

It's easier to be confident via text but a whole other thing in person. I'm not saying I'm completely shy but I'm more towards the shyness. Or at least I feel that way. Again in person...

• 0. Sorry, but I just don't care what others think. If I really like someone, i will still just be myself. If she don't like it, oh well. Right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YES. I couldn't talk to the girl I wanted so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am cripplingly shy around the girl i have feelings for.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am in a way shy about it I'm afraid of being picked on over it because it happened in high school

0|0
    0|0
  • What happened to you wowgirl? I got off work then you vanished :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 7

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of

0|0
    0|0
  • YES, always afraid I'll say something all wrong