Girls, a boy want to meet with you and hug you, but you have a boyfriend, do you cheat him?

do you cheat boyfriend?

10

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m not a hugger I will hug you but your gonna get an awkward side hug... that’s for even people I’ve known for years lol... I do handshakes... sometimes even after dates 🤦‍♀️ Lol So for some people a hug may not be considered cheating but for myself if you ever see me full on hugging someone oh yeah somethings happening lol

Is the meeting just to hug or is it for work or something else

• Hugging doesn't constitute cheating. But, if it's a stranger, why would i be meeting and hugging him in the first place?