Girls, a boy want to meet with you and hug you, but you have a boyfriend, do you cheat him?

do you cheat boyfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m not a hugger I will hug you but your gonna get an awkward side hug... that’s for even people I’ve known for years lol... I do handshakes... sometimes even after dates 🤦‍♀️ Lol So for some people a hug may not be considered cheating but for myself if you ever see me full on hugging someone oh yeah somethings happening lol

Is the meeting just to hug or is it for work or something else

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugging doesn't constitute cheating. But, if it's a stranger, why would i be meeting and hugging him in the first place?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I'd hug him, I'm a sucker for hugs. But there are so many different types of hugs. If he's a friend I'd give him a good squeez when hugging. A boyfriend would get a much longer hug. Probably with some roaming hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • For meeting up with and hugging a friend? No. It should be something you're open about though, it's fine to do it, it only becomes bad when you try to hide it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not cheating, how would it be cheating if it's just a hug? But I will kick his balls and stomp his instep if he tries to cop a feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who would that boy be? An already friend of mine or some random on the street?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha, what an absurd question! Of course no, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I reject the boy

0|1
    0|0
  • What?🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • Does bruno Mars is gay?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes