Was her teasing a subtle flirt sign?

There's a new female co-worker who has been giving me mixed signals. I teased her in the past and she would laugh and smile, but would never tease back. The other night there was a group discussion going on, and I could hear her make a comment outloud to someone how she'd like to squeeze in, but couldn't.

I saw that there was enough room to my side, so I turned around and motioned with my hand while playfully saying, "there's room for you here. You're not that big" (she's thin and in shape BTW) She then smirked while telling me, "you're not that big, either" (I'm 5"6 1/2 and thin to medium build). In response i turned while smirking back and said, "it's called fun sized" (corny reply, but all I could think of). She said, "that's right" while smirking again. We talked soon after like normal, so we're cool lol. Would you consider her tease a subtle flirt sign on her part?

02