Does this guy come across as liking or being interested in me?

Have feeling there could something good with this guy. We work together same age as me my supervisor anyway he had to check what time people wanted to go on break. As I was leaving for break saw me getting my jacket. He came over asked if was going on my break just said yeah he said see you in 30 minutes. He knows my name not complicated or anything as he was going by called my name turned away came back asked how to say my name is it this or that but he'd been saying it right all along for like 2 weeks. Sometimes he seems a bit serious when I talk to him. Often when I'm going on break he'll see me leaving be like see you when you get back , see you in a while only to me soft voice. The other day I was talking to male co worker he came over asked if he was ok. About 5 mins later talking to same co worker who came over again to help with something then he came over asked if he was ok said nothing to me. In work he was letting me know could leave he was like thank you at the but didn't say it to the other girl. I said bye to him as I was leaving just before I left to walk out the door I turned to look at him he was looking right back at me caught me. Trying to build more rapport with him I've started greeting him more when I see him each day this week I said hiya he like hi there or hi whatsup I asked how he was seems noticing me making more effort as we don't get chance to talk. Managed to have lunch with him after like a month another girl was there also but I got to know him more. Where he's from , how his bro had horses I asked about his accent told him it was nice. I asking if he had any other pets dogs. I mentioned seeing donkey in countryside then he talking about doing the sounds it makes when anyone go near joking. Spoke about other stuff. At the end of the day he saying bye to everyone I asked if he be in the next day when he came over said he wouldn't be in for a few days.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• didn't read tooo too tooooo long.
    aye, just make a move.
    if you like him.
    dont worry about if he likes you back or not.
    even if he did or didn't you still have to reciprocate. so he can like you all day long but you have move too.
    if he didn't like you. then it shouldn't matter as you have to be into him.
    so again just show interest and see where his mind is.
    -is he taking part in your personal life consistently
    -is he around you a lot
    - is he making sexual advances trying score.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes