Is it ok to flirt just to make part of my day more enjoyable?

there's a cute librarian at my university and we're both there from about 10pm to 8am daily. I don't know if that would make things weird since I see her almost every day (By see I just literally mean see, I probably say all of 3 sentences to her each night since I'm there purely to study), but it would make it a little more enjoyable if I did flirt.

Of course only thing is I expect absolutely nothing to come from it and don't really have the free time to spend if she were to actually be interested in anything more than friendly banter, which I don't think is a fair thing to do.

That said, I have an annoyingly persistent moral compass and I often can't tell when Im concerned about sonething that doesn't matter, so any insight is greatly appreciated.

13