Which bikini girl is hotter in my profile pic?

• left
  • right

21

What Guys Said 21

• Left. The lighting is better.
    The one on the right has harsh shadows along the face that makes her face shape slightly odd.
    The left also has her arm up that properly frame her keeping the eyes pulled in from the darker areas.
    The right photo has the model full front and not angled. So the shoulders seem wider than they actually are. It comes from the lens curvature, and has nothing to do with the model. Professional photographers will always angle the model slightly.

• 7d

So regardless of angles and lightning... who'd you date!

• 7d

date?

• 7d

Ah, didn't realize that was one of the questions.

Honestly, either one. They both look healthy which is really all I look for in the looks department. I've dated models before, so I don't get too wrapped up in "hottness" of women. I'm more into personality of a person. Looks are just a bonus.

• This is a stupid question; purely on aesthetics both pictures are equally as fuckable, your an attractive gal!

Your in a little makeup and artificial lighting on the left, on the right your natural (?) with more natural but darker lighting. Your body fat % looks pretty much equal, nicely shaped breasts, the right kinda "curves", pretty face and eyes.

You've the kinda body that a man like me absolutely loves, so look out for men like me and we'll treat ya right.

• Simple

• People vill vote for left. More model-like. Make-up and everything.
    Right is much closer to reality.
    So…it comes down to this: do you want to be like most women and decieve people, or do you want to give them the truth?
    Yeah, it's rhetorical, we all know the answer. I'll throw away my vote anyway.

• For me the right one, the left one looks too artificial... this skin tone is just not natural. Probably 21 products applied :-(
    Plus maybe some lighting tricks.
    The right girl looks natural and she's pretty :D

• Definitely left. I like the thinner frame. And her face looks better, to me.

• Even both are very pretty, its a definite right one for me

• The one on the right looks natural, however the pose isn't that striking. I guess it would be better for a pose on sand near seawater. Besides, image is a bit dark and too white.

• ... Why do you keep asking this same question every few weeks with the same two girls? Why are you obsessed with them? Are you one of them?

• I live near The Wedge. Neither one would be considered hot down here.

• I voted left but I think both are very sexy can you follow me

• First has a better face, second has a better body.

• Left

• Right and how many times I've to say this 😅😅😅

• Left one

• I think the girl on the right is prettier.

• Both are hot but voted for right

• If I dated one it be left

• left one for sure with a huge huge huge margin.

• 7d

left has makeup and hair done
      left is skinnier
      you cannot even see her whole legs
      I like both tho

• 7d

you are right
      left one have makeup and hair done
      but she will be still better without them
      and I love skinny girls
      I love small boobs
      I love cute faces

• I'm partial to the one on the right but they both look good.

• 6d

why right?

• 6d

They're both attractive but the one on the right just seems like she'd be a nicer person maybe it's the smile, the hair. i don't know it's just an impression.

• Voted left. Though I think it’s likrly a better pic so unfair.

• 7d

choose the one you'd date for a night...

• 7d

Personality would -easily- dominate.

But knowing nothing about them sure left. I like her body more - not necessarily better just I like small boobs with a bit of an ass.