Would you flirt with someone when they were with their kids?

Minor children, not adult children
  • Yes
  • No

912

Most Helpful Girls

• In a subtle way, yes

Most Helpful Guys

• If I really feel like doing it, I'd do it in a non vulgar way and in a very delicate way that the children wouldn't understand.

• 2d

Yeah, I think in most cases, even an ordinary convo with some innocuous compliments thrown in would get the job done.

• 2d

Exactly, but more than flirting, I'd concentrate in giving positive attention to her children.
      There's no better flirting than showing her I could be a beneficial figure for her children, if she allows me.
      But I wouldn't trascurate her either, so some light flirting and genuine compliments are probably the best.

• 1d

Thanks for MHO;