Would you flirt with someone when they were with their kids?

Minor children, not adult children
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• In a subtle way, yes

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If I really feel like doing it, I'd do it in a non vulgar way and in a very delicate way that the children wouldn't understand.

1|3
    0|0
    • 2d

Yeah, I think in most cases, even an ordinary convo with some innocuous compliments thrown in would get the job done.

• 2d

Exactly, but more than flirting, I'd concentrate in giving positive attention to her children.
      There's no better flirting than showing her I could be a beneficial figure for her children, if she allows me.
      But I wouldn't trascurate her either, so some light flirting and genuine compliments are probably the best.

• 1d

Thanks for MHO;

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Flirting with a person in company of children is a no-go for me.

According to Psychology Today, flirting leads to very specific intentions (https://www. psychologytoday. com/us/basics/flirting)

Thus my question:

Why would someone start flirting with another person of the opposite sex, knowing that this person has children and their action may cause hardships within the couple of the person with children?

Is there no more limit to what one does to satisfy one's sexual desires? To go as far to even taking into account that a marriage can be broken with this selfish action?

There is a limit to flirting that I am not willing to go beyond and this would be the perfect example.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if I want a man with kids already.
    So I wouldn't be flirting to begin with?
    No, thank you!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how old they are

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't flirt with guys with baggage 😞

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm not stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends

0|1
    0|0
  • No because it would uncomfortable

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• depends.

The way I flirt with them would be different because I'm being respectful.

But I typically would not pursue a relationship or even sex with someone with kids tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'd arrange some time when they didn't have the kids around to get together.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t think I would flirt with someone with kids in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would. Like sting said, in a way that the kids wouldn't understand as flirting.

0|1
    0|0
  • If someone has kids, is in the dating pool, and is a remotely decent person, then what they're looking for in a partner is almost exclusively parental virtues.

Any flirting that can't be done in front of someone's kids will only encourage train-wreck relationships.

Quality "flirting" to a single parent means playing with their kids, being friendly, and showing you know how to handle children, because that has to ultimately be the driving reason why you want to date their parent; to be a part of the family.

0|1
    0|0
  • But nothing dirty or over the rop

0|2
    0|0
  • Sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Very young kids only.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as she initiates it or the kids can't understand what I'm saying.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes