Have you ever heard of a guy who's in a relationship with a girl that he didn't like at first?

You always hear women why they first met their boyfriend, she didn't like him at first cause she thought he was a douchebag who only wants one thing out of her.

When have you ever heard a guy say when first meeting his girlfriend, he didn't like her cause he thought she was came on too strong or didn't like her for other reasons,. but later own on he gave her a chance? Plus she had more of a crush on him.
  • A.) Yes
  • B.) No

12