When people mirror your facial expressions / body language, what does it mean? 🤔🤔?

What does it mean? I'm curious.

I've also heard that Psychopaths are good at mirroring people, so that people believe that theyre normal humans with empathy.
  • It means they like the person (either as a friend or fancy them)
  • It means that the person has empathy for other people.
  • They're trying to relate to the person's emotions
    Vote C
  • Other (explain)
    Vote D
4d
I notice mostly guys who mirror my facial expressions when im either having a conversation with them or when they're just staring at me across the room.
For example, i widened my eyes and noticed that a guy who was looking at me widened his eyes back!
4d
Or when im having a bad day, and im frowning, that guy who stares at me a lot would mimic my facial expression; its the same when im happy and smiling!

68