How do I let him know I still want him?

so we lost our virginity to eachother just today and we were both stoned, he told me things that gave me the impression that he wanted this to happen again, I asked his friend to ask the guy i hooked up with and he told me that he said that he wanted it to be a one time thing, what do I do I still want him

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If he said he wanted it again, then make something of it. His friend is probably just jealous and wants to ruin it for him. Don't go by what his friend says, go by what he said.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lmao, you wake up sweetheart.
    You were just a one night stand, get over it.

0|0
    0|1
    • 4d

Gee thanks.

• Show All
    • 3d

I guess anything you don't like is useless these days (like that big ugly head of yours).
      Just a reminder that your in a PUBLIC forum sweetheart.

• 2d

@Nehemoth Not anything I don’t like. Just anything that I didn’t ask for and still got it because some people can’t keep their little shitty mouth shut.
      Wow, you know how I look like to make a judgment like this? That’s concerning, should I be afraid that you are a stalker or something, considering I don’t have a pic of myself here?
      Baby girl I never said you aren’t allowed to comment I said it was pretty ridiculous to do so. Plus, sine you know already it’s a PUBLIC forum so you can write your OWN comment. You are Xper1, chill your saggy tits a little.

• First of all, why would you lose your virginity to someone you weren't even dating?
    Seems like you brought this upon yourself...

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

WHY IS EVERYONE HEING SO HARSH ON ME ABOUT THIS DAMN

• 4d

Sorry I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I think the best thing to do is just directly ask him again but only time can tell.

Also, just for advice in future, don't be so naive and quick to give yourself to somebody. Just wait till you're older to start dating and having sex

• 4d

Yike you were nicer than that other person thanku sksksj

Recommended myTakes