I get a lot of compliments from men and get asked by guys etc. but not compliments from a lot of females. What does that mean?

Am I only attractive to men? Women don’t think I’m pretty from a female’s perspective?

112

Most Helpful Guys

• for guys often a compliment is meant to lead to something else, they may not even mean it when they call you sexy or attractive. Another thing I wanted to touch up on is that Most women aren't attracted to women, so u probably don't find u sexually apealing or that a lot of them are shy. I know for me, I usually won't tell a guy he's hot because i'm afraid he'd think i'm trying to flirt with him. even complimenting them on their new hair cut is hard.

• Maybe because you are apparantly popular amongst guys, girls see you as concurrention? Dont really know your situation but it might be possible that girls feel threathend by your attractiveness?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say without knowing what you look like.