I get a lot of compliments from men and get asked by guys etc. but not compliments from a lot of females. What does that mean?

Am I only attractive to men? Women don’t think I’m pretty from a female’s perspective?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• for guys often a compliment is meant to lead to something else, they may not even mean it when they call you sexy or attractive. Another thing I wanted to touch up on is that Most women aren't attracted to women, so u probably don't find u sexually apealing or that a lot of them are shy. I know for me, I usually won't tell a guy he's hot because i'm afraid he'd think i'm trying to flirt with him. even complimenting them on their new hair cut is hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because you are apparantly popular amongst guys, girls see you as concurrention? Dont really know your situation but it might be possible that girls feel threathend by your attractiveness?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say without knowing what you look like.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Does it matter if women are not attracted to you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get your problem. Are you a lesbian? Or just really insecure and need constant positive feedback?

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol you're just finding out that most people aren't gay? Have you been living under a rock?

0|0
    1|0
  • At least somebody gives you compliments so be happy and dont be greedy

1|0
    0|0
  • They hate you because you're a threat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Possibly snaky friends

1|0
    0|0
  • It means they want in your panties. Duh.

0|0
    1|0
  • They maybe jealous with you n your beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • It means you are very nice looking

1|0
    0|0
  • guys wanna bang you, girls dont?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes