Do you always take it seriously when someone flirts with you?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No (also if no one has flirted with you)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I can't remember the last time someone's flirted with me unless i just wasn't paying attention😂 well actually i can recall a time recent but I don't know if he was flirting but the guy and someone else was making some banana pudding and so i went up there to try some and i was minding my own business and then the guy was like "can u take this one?" And i asked why bc they were all the same😂 and he was like "bc I made it" and i was kinda weirded out but i didn't wanna be mean so i took it but i didn't eat it tho. I told my sister and she ate it but she was like he probably thinks ur cute and I'm like um ok😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Most of the time I wondered I'd it was a prank or social experiment of some kind.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I usually laugh it off.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• no. unless he asks me out then yes

0|2
    0|0
  • I live in the deep south, where flirting is everyone's base for communication for the most part. If you're serious (not flirty) with someone, it means you're either from the north or you're mad at them.

1|3
    0|0
  • I do and it hurts my feelings if it didn't mean anything to them. I don't like to be led on like that, especially if all this time they were flirting I come to find out they have a girl. I guess I take it really seriously. Loyalty, honesty and respect are essential qualities I look for :-)

0|2
    0|0
  • Simple

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless it's inappropriate flirting to the extent it gets physical or sexual and the person knows I'm in a relationship, I get uncomfortable. However if it's compliments on my look, a clever come back, an inside joke... I laugh it off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the age difference. If he's older than me maybe he's just being nice and if he's really hitting on me then I'll run away. If he is younger or around my age he most likely has intentions with his actions. Unless he's just being nice which is rare.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes , sometimes it can break someone's heart , i did to some girls out there i got my name blacklisted in their group they all think i am a player and stuff , and later they spread the same stuff around so it can be harsh lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe in innocent flirting but i am married so flirting now is not something I’ll allow myself to do.

I can be fun/sassy. I won’t be serious about flirting

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it depends on a person and how they flirt. It's usually easy to see if they are really trying to get you interested or just messing around.

0|1
    0|0
  • no lol... i enjoy the attention may flirt back dep.

0|2
    0|1
  • Yes, I plan our wedding and our honeymoon, how our children gonna look like

0|3
    0|0
  • No. Sometimes people flirt out of boredom to pass the time or for entertainment purposes. I have two guy friends who does this. They flirt with anyone female, regardless of age, physical appearance, or any other defining factor and call them, "beautiful", "sexy", or "cutie". One of them gets a kick out of flirting with "ugly"(according to him) women and seeing their reactions. The other one is married and says it's just for innocent fun with no intentiosn of pursuing anything beyond the flirting. Most of the time when anyone flirts with me anymore, I assume it's boredom or for their own amusement purposes.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I think half of the time it goes right over my head. Misinterpreted as somebody just being nice. Not paying attention or too many other things in my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm in a relationship then it makes me feel uncomfortable. If I'm not in a relationship and someone flirts with me then if gladly flirt back.

0|1
    0|0
  • When a girl flirts with me, I don't take it seriously. Usually, it's clear that they are just messing around and having fun. That's OK with me. On rare occasions, I have had one girl or another flirt with me in a way that made it clear, she was doing it for more than just fun. (even though the girl knows I'm in a relationship) A couple of co-workers, and a neighbor. I just put the brakes on, in a kind way, and let them know nothing is going to happen. But usually, flirting a little is just a way of having a little fun and a laugh or two.

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends who is doing it. If I know the girl is legit into me, Ill take it seriously, otherwise if I know she's just messing around, I won't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just assume no one is flirting with me, because who would want to flirt with me?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I don't even realize it, only one week later I am Like "did she Flirt with me?"

0|1
    0|0
  • No, only because I flirt a lot just for fun and it can be an ego boost. When I really like someone I get shy and awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't think anyone's flirted with me in a very long time.

0|1
    0|0
  • People don't really flirt with me.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't tell the difference between flirting or being nice, or I've never been flirted with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know would need someone to hit on me for that

0|1
    0|0
  • In reality I know that if they do it is not likely my looks lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Not always... since I'm aware that sometimes people flirt for fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • They’re almost always just playing or naturally flirty

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but no one flirts with me so yeah lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No... I usually think they're just joking around.

0|3
    0|0
  • I usually do

0|2
    0|0
  • no..

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • no one has flirted with me

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody flirts with me

0|1
    0|0
  • Because I would flirt back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, very. While I’m also guarded.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, they just bored

0|1
    0|0
  • No i assume it a trap or a prank or a dare

1|1
    0|0
  • What does this mean? Isn't flirting a type of teasing for people you are attracted to 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • It can several different things. Do you always assume someone is interested if they flirt with you?

• No sometimes people flirt just for the fun of it

Recommended myTakes