Do you always take it seriously when someone flirts with you?

• Yes
  • No (also if no one has flirted with you)

2418

Most Helpful Girls

• I can't remember the last time someone's flirted with me unless i just wasn't paying attention😂 well actually i can recall a time recent but I don't know if he was flirting but the guy and someone else was making some banana pudding and so i went up there to try some and i was minding my own business and then the guy was like "can u take this one?" And i asked why bc they were all the same😂 and he was like "bc I made it" and i was kinda weirded out but i didn't wanna be mean so i took it but i didn't eat it tho. I told my sister and she ate it but she was like he probably thinks ur cute and I'm like um ok😂😂

• No. Most of the time I wondered I'd it was a prank or social experiment of some kind.

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I usually laugh it off.