Why do I keep getting attracted to girls I don't even know yet?

Like by just meeting them randomly somewhere. Is it because im a loner? Why do I keep getting attracted to girls I don't even know yet?
  • They're attractive
  • Its because you're a loner
  • Something else.
    Vote C
I forgot to mention. It happens with every one i meet

48

Most Helpful Girls

• It's just nature. Almost every species (if not every species) of animals major purpose is reproduction. So any adult animal would feel attraction to other animals that are also fertile and healthy.

It's normal to feel attraction when you see someone attractive. Of course this is only physical attraction. You don't know their personality, you can only imagine it and fantasize.

• They're attractive and haven't disappointed you yet

Most Helpful Guys

• You need to find your Videl.