How well do you read body language when you're flirting?

1223

Most Helpful Guys

• I think very well. Women give off some fairly obvious body language clues. My favorite is if she starts playing with her hair when talking to me. Also prolonged eye contact is a good one. Leaning in the direction of the person she is talking to is a great hint also. Usually she does not even know she is doing these things

• But I have girl “friends” that do this and they don’t like me... I don’t think

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to think someone was interested based on their body language but turns out they weren’t. Or when I asked, they were good at denying it!! I have a boyfriend now so I don’t flirt but if I was single, I wouldn’t be confident in reading body language on its own as a sign they are interested.

• I read it pretty well but then I second guess it like, nah, he's probably not interested.

• You’re wise I wish I utilized that before I messed it up or rather got led on.