Do you feel comfortable flirting when there are other people there?

Do you feel comfortable flirting in front of others?
Do you feel comfortable flirting in front of others?

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Very unlikely. Unless it's my boyfriend. I'll be playful and flirty with him wherever we go.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sometime it's more fun when there are other people around. More risqué

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for mho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It really depends on the situation. If it’s professional or inappropriate then I would feel uncomfortable. I’m not going to flirt around older people or when I’m supposed to be interacting as a group. I can just flirt with them when we have a little one-on-one

1|2
    0|0
  • Not really because usually when you’re trying to flirt with someone you like, you want their undivided attention and with people in between, it can be a distraction for both.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. The only time I'm not comfortable is if my mother is nearby XD She's quite the, "wants only the best woman for her precious son", type, and never fails to make comments on women I show interest in.

0|1
    0|0
  • If there is a group conversation I won't hit on her directly but I'd be somewhat cheeky. For me it's exciting af when there are others around but only the two of us knows what's going on. When they do their own business I don't mind.

On the other hand I hate it when people are not saying a single fucking world just staring us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I be flirting with someone anyways? People need to get their life. Flirting is very childish behavior. Adults shouldn't flirt, they should have intellectual conversations. That's why most relationships fail...

0|2
    1|0
  • yes, I tune them out don't care, did that not long ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really i like to be alone with the person or not a lot of people aroundd

0|1
    0|0
  • Rumor has it I never stop. I don't even know I am doing it so, apparently I am comfortable doing it regardless of crowd size.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, no.
    Unless flirting with two girls at the same time

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if the people aren’t my family or people that I know but not that well

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I might mess up and say something corny and awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • No! It's been haunting me, I can't get 5 minutes of privacy with my girlfriend even, there's always people after us

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm fine with it, it doesn't bother me. I'll even flirt with other people at times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I would not be flirting to them so why would they matter to the situation?

0|1
    0|0
  • No , I dont want other people interfering. and making jokes if i try to be serious and they turn it around being abnoxiois

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope just 1 on 1 unless I've known them for a while

0|1
    0|0
  • no sir

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I am shy

0|2
    0|0
  • I’m fine flirting if there are people

0|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely not a problem

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm scared of flirting even when alone

0|1
    0|0
  • I do for me it’s naturally.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah that is OK.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm a scoundrel.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's too embarrassing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. Flirting is something very private. Unless it's done in a joking, playful, teasing manner...

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a flirty personality and that doesn’t change when I’m alone or around others.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes