Hookup/makeout at bar/club?

I’ve always wanted to have a makeout session or have a one night stand but I feel like I dont have the skills to lead her in that direction.

23

23
  • Here's my tips:
    1. Dress nice, wear good perfume, have a nice haircut, be fit and have a shower before attending the bar/club. It's important you've brushed your teeth and used a tongue scraper too in advance. Looking and smelling good are important. Women are sensitive on smell and men smells bad faster/more easily than women, so be careful or you would scare her away.

2. If you sees a nice woman, try to give her some good eye contact in advance. When approaching her, you can do it in a casual and confident way. Maybe dance when approaching her, use a lot of humor, smile a lot, be friendly etc. As long you don't say anything offensive (E. g. racist or sexist joke), you would be fine and she won't care that much about what you says as long she likes you or find you attractive. If the music is loud, she would care more about the body language than what you says.

3. You can give her indirect compliments on the way she laugh, smiles etc. It would be a bit different than complimenting her looks and not be too boring. The way you looks at her would indicate you finds her beautiful. Some women likes mysterious men. Especially drunk women.

4. After chatting a bit, you can carefully approach her. You can touch her hands, invite her to dance etc. before going further to see how she responds and if she likes it. If she push you away or walk away, she may not consent continuing.

5. If she likes it, you can stand very close to her and give her a hug or something like that. Before kissing on the mouth, you should kiss her gently on the cheek. You may point on your own cheek or mouth to show her what you wants. Maybe she wants to kiss you or maybe not.

6. After making out for a while, you may ask her if she wants to go to your place. Then it would be very obviously and clear, so then it's highly unlikely she would misunderstand you. You should always have two or three condoms with you, so you've contraception. You don't want to impregnate her with an accident or her taking an abortion. The potential child would suffer then. Most women aren't into casual sex and wants to know the men better before doing it, so don't get disappointed if she refuse.

That's my tips. :) I also recommend you observing the situation, adapt it and use some improvisation. Not everything works on everyone. Women have different preferences.

• Watch for women giving you signs of attraction, checking you out, holding eye contact, smiling at you etc

Those are your best bets

• Well go study game with someone that knows how to pick up women

• Don’t think I’d do it

• Why not?

• 4d

Because I always say “how are you” and get their name. I try to compliment them to get the conversation rolling but it dries. Also, when I’m dancing with a girl, their friend just pulls them away, but with other guys they just allow it.

• 4d

@Thatgamer, this sounds a bit boring. I think you should rather ask more about what they're doing instead of sending a bunch of compliments. A few compliments are nice, but they may get much of the point through body language. Pointing out something too obviously may seem too desperate. Maybe you can ask them if they're studying, what they works as, what they're doing in their spare time or ask them what they're looking for. You can also discuss the music, the drinks etc.

You can try being creative too. After asking her what she looks for, you may say you're looking for a woman and then say a description that fits the woman you wants to hook up with without saying "you" or "someone like you" to see how she reacts. It's like a guessing game.