Do you think my coworker likes me? Why does she act so weird around me? What should I do?

This girl Amber and I started the same job on January of this year. She’s a server and I’m a dishwasher. She gave me death stares at first and wouldn’t look or talk to me and had this I’m better than you attitude. Recently - she and another girl always laugh and act obnoxious and giggle constantly. This new girl, Carly, is like in her 40s and is weird. She randomly breaks out and dances and sings “joey joey he’s the man if he can’t do it, Amber can” and “my back is aching, my head too tight my bootys shaking from left to right, left, right, left right, and Amber usually storms out of the room laughing. And I’ve heard both of them call customers ballsacks and laugh and I’ve heard Amber say to Carly “joey ballsack is here” and Carly says “ballsack jr” and they both laugh. Carly randomly yells ballsack in a weird opera voice. I have opened doors for Amber and sometimes she says thank you and sometimes she doesn’t say anything. I accidentally bumped into Amber and neither of us said anything. I’ve stood by her while putting stuff away or gabbing something and she seems uncomfortable and just walks away or walks over towards Carly. She doesn’t really smile at me. But she seems shy around me. She has talked to me before but that was when we first started and I was kinda a dick to her. Somebody told me that she jokes about me when I’m not around and always asks if I’m working tonight. She’s never told anyone she likes me and honestly I get mixed signals from her constantly. She thinks it’s funny when the other girl embarrasses me but whenever I come near her she gets tense or something I don’t know. I do notice her looking at me when she thinks I can’t tell but looks away as soon as I look at her. My mom also works at this place as a conceirge and last month, Amber gave her an attitude over something so now Amber just acts really awkward around her and doesn’t really talk to my mom when she sees her and my mom doesn’t say much either.
  • She likes you
  • She doesn’t like you
  • Other
    Vote C
4d
Oh and Amber is like either in high school or late teens / early 20s
4d
*****

31