Do you take someone who approaches you seriously if they are known as a flirt?

Or if they are obviously used to flirting.

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• No , it is actually kind of annoying.

I have noticed that a lot of woman seem to have this thing where they like to flirt in front of other people. I have had cases where some people will flirt with me in front of a given social circle (family or coworkers) and I did not like it at all.

After a while I just start to avoid that person as much as I can.

0|1
    0|0
  • As of now, I don't take any kind of flirting seriously, since I already have a partner.
    I have a lots of female friends and a couple of them (one is married too) jokingly flirt with me. It's just for fun.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope, not a single bit. I'd be totally turned off in fact. If they flirt with everyone it makes me think that they either want to sleep with everyone they flirt with OR they're waiting for the first person that gives them a response back, both of which imply that I'm not special at all.

0|2
    0|0
    • 6d

How many times can I flirt with girls in my life? Is there a limit? At what number do you stop being special? Am i allowed one flirt? Two? Can I flirt once a day? Like what’s the limit here?

For me, the limit is not flirting with girls I’m not interested in or attracted to. So if I’m interested and attracted to you, you’re not special to me? I don’t understand the logic here.

• Show All
    • 5d

Where I am at is where all guys wish to be at but don’t know it. There’s so much flirting and dating advice and it all sucks. I feel like I just spelled it out better than 99% of the crap out there.

Most people don’t know how to actually flirt. When you read those questions you probably had the right idea. I don’t think most men know this.

But women it seems to me are more natural with it. As long as I am genuine and natural, she will be okay with my presence, even if she’s shy. It’s us guys who need to wake up. We need to stop with the cat calling and the bullshit. It’s so stupid! Especially cat calling Jesus Christ it’s so dumb! Lol.

• 5d

And just look at how vastly different our ideas or experiences have been with flirting.

Well, I definitely agree with ending the catcalling but when some women continue to respond to it, I think it will carry on.

And I think women give the wrong impression about how they want to be approached. They want to know you think they're beautiful or whatever but get upset when flirting leans in the direction of the purely physical. Personally, I want to be appreciated for my mind and my heart first and the rest however it comes. I think that's why I generally avoided flirting and took a "friends first" type approach. This was obviously before the idea of a friendzone became so prevalent.

I feel like a good question for GaG would be to ask what flirting means to each individual. Similar to the way you posed the question to me.

• No. I'm not attracted at all to guys with a flirtatious personality. I can't take them serious at all. And it's a huge turn off. If a guy is interested in me, I'd rather he just talk to me in general than flirt with me.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hell most of the time I can't tell if someone is flirting with me.

Like a about a year ago this man was flirting with me at the x-rated store. My wife sat there in the back of the store laughing her ass off. She know what he was doing. All I did was ask for help. My wife said that guy was checking me out the whole time I was in there. He keep staring at my ass.

She finely had enough of me being blind to it and guy was kept getting closer to me. She made me feel me like a dope. She came up and told this man. "You are hitting on my husband if you don't knock your shit off. I'm going to kick your motherfucking ass!"

I said "what? Just happened" she said "your such a dope. Can you see that this guy was trying to pick you up"

Well what can I say. I thought the guy was really helping me. NOT HELPING ME if you get what I mean.

If you want to laugh at me go ahead. Because i will just tell you in a fun way "fuck you" and laugh it off. Because it is funny, true, and it did happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I assume they are playing a game and trying to toy with my emotions. I don't give them anything to toy with. I assume they have said the same things to other girls people, and so I don't waste my emotional energy thinking a serious relationship might come out of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, if someone are flirting with everyone I won't take them seriously and just assume they're doing it just for fun. If I believes they gives me a genuine compliment, I may appreciate it and still not be interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he's reputation is not good, and if he is known for flirting in bad books i don't take him seriously

.. So it's a no

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I'd think of what I might be able to get out of them, though. But, I suppose its better to be one of many that she flirts with then to be the only one she doesn't, so long as you temper your expectations.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, it gives me the wrong idea or not interested so i don't take them seriously

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends, being a flirt and being used to flirting are completely different. If someone was a known flirt no, if they were used to flirting maybe it depends how genuine they seem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends how direct they are. If they aren't, then I don't really take it seriously, if they are, then I'm more receptive to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol the girls replies are such BS. In real life, they love being flirted with every single damn time.

Don’t listen to them. They are thinking in their heads in front of a computer or on their phone. In real life girls love to be flirted with. And when guys flirt with a girl, she IS special. What, you have to choose one girl to flirt with one time? Isnthat what y’all want? I get one flirting opportunity and she shuts me down well that’s it. I can never flirt again because apparently that means no girl is special anymore.

Feminism. It’s ruining everyone if you ask me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think many people have flirted with me. Most of the time it's friendly conversation. At least that's what I read it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don’t take anyone who flirts with me seriously.

0|1
    0|0
  • People don't approach me, so I'd be surprised. I'd take it seriously.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, if he is a flirt I won't take him seriously. He can't be trusted. That means I'm not special.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I would like to be something special. Flirting with everyone makes you seem desperate.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t listen to rumors.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure I understand them

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I ignore these kind of guys

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't take anyone seriously at first.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell to the no keep that thot shit at bay

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. Why wouldn't I?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know really

0|1
    0|0
  • no..

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not! Why would I think they’re serious if they flirt with anyone and everyone for fun?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes