Pet names for guys?

What are some pet names to call a guy? I can only ever come up with like babe or baby.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well thank you for bring to the forefront that my wife doesn't have one that I can share with you. It's a shame she is a breeder & she is a master of picking names for ea. of her precious new puppies.

My pet name for her is "BabyCakes." I feel a person has to come up with their own Pet Name. It can't be borrowed. Its a personal thing. Even though I have this name for her, I mostly abbreviate her name when I talk with her. I consider that being personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call him weirdo and dude and bruh and dork but you could call him handsome or something having to do with a specific feature you like about him

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I hate'em all. Just come to ask where you have taken your profile pic. That place looks amazing I'd love to travel to a natural thermal bath.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call my girlfriend Cutie Pie, and I wouldn't mind if she called me that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mr?
    Hunny?
    Try using a favourite masculine character (ie maverick, joker, that sort of idea)

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a dog named Scratchy. Nicknamed him Skrat. But you can call him blue waffles ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I call my boyfriend daddy num nums

0|0
    0|1
  • My girlfriend calls me Papi

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Doogie